Chapter 6 (goodbye torture island with giant birds)

The next day, I woke up first in a sudden call, making Ace hair light up with fire before calming down, for some strange reason I dreamt, even though sleeping is already rare to someone like me. Since when I was still a fruit I couldn't even fall asleep just talking to myself until I became crazy, or maybe I'm already one.

Last night they actually finished the striker and celebrated it by drinking some water they had found in the lake in the Islands forest after they took some, I think they were treating us as booze, and thankfully because Ace now had the Mera Mera nomi they're not suffering anymore at night from the cold, getting food and fish to cook it with too Ace fire power which is..me of course.

As I tried looking around the surroundings, I then hear Ace stomach grumbling making me slightly surprised if that was a monster or something, making my fire body light up on their own again all over his body before it disappeared again when I calmed down.

"Hey, Ace wake up.." Deuce suddenly called out for Ace, who seems to have also woken up, getting up on his feet as he walked up towards Ace.

Who of course grumble in response, turning to his side, as he literally slept in the sand. I'm surprised he didn't get swept off the sea, I thought blankly.

After a while Ace finally woke up after Deuce practically forced him, then they had breakfast that they had gathered yesterday.

"So this is the striker?" Ace asked with a smirk glancing at Deuce when they finally finished up the last finishing touches of the small ship, if you could call it that.

"Well, it's not a proper voyage unless the ship doesn't have a name right?" Deuce responded with the same proud smirk after they finished making the striker, I have to agree this thing is awesome, but I never thought they actually made this together.

...

"Wave goodbye now while you can, because before you know it.. that island will be under the horizon" Ace stated as he jumped into the striker when deuce sat on the front with a smirk staring at the island before looking out Into the sea.

This is where the three of us met, goodbye island, I thought while imagining myself saluting to it with a serious look, even though that's were I had been suffering all this time being stuck for who knows how long.

But even so I'm more excited by the new adventure I'm taking with none other than, Portgas D. Ace and mask Deuce of the one piece anime!.

With a loud vroom of the striker it flow up into the waves easily without it being pushed back.

'Amazing, that island can't hold us back.. we can do this!' Deuce thought while grabbing onto the striker tightly and properly so he won't accidentally fall into the ocean.

What in the hell is that? I thought when we suddenly got cut off by a horde of the same giant bird from yesterday flying towards us, how the hell?! We're already getting out of the island what do you want from us stupid chicken?!.

If I had an eye or eyeball it would have widden as I saw there was not only one but more, they are freakishly many!, flying towards up high up in that mountain to wherever the hell they came from!.

I want to burn them! Let me get out of this cursed island with Ace you damb chicken's! I shouted mentally.

"Not again!" I heard Deuce shouting when he also noticed the herd's of massive giant bird flying towards us.

"Heh! Did you think you could grab us from the water?" I suddenly heard Ace speaking, thinking about it do we share the same brain?.. I meant thoughts?.

He became serious as I realised what he was about to do making me grin in excitement, he clinched his fist while staring deathly at the giant birds. I didn't notice the shock and bewildered look on Deuce face while staring at Ace.

When I suddenly thought of something. Suddenly Deuce spoke up. "Don't test your luck Ace! Remember you can't swim! If you fall in the water-" Deuce definitely looked worried and surprised for Ace but also the bird, seeing the horror on his expression.

"That's what you're here for, clearly it was fate we met in that island" Ace stated with a smile the upper half of his face hidden by his hat in the anime.

"Stay with me and ride on my ship..up to the highest heights!" Ace continued while letting out a smirk and loosing down at Deuce still holding onto the striker for dear life.

Behind Ace was already one of the giant birds as it suddenly opened its massive baik, is that how you call it? Well whatever, mouth then.

Deuce expression seems to freeze in annoyance as he shouted "your taking this moment to pitch me on being a pirate?!" He shouted with a shark like teeth making me slightly chuckle since they still argue even in this situation.

"Never thought I'd meet my first crewmate in a place like this!" Ace stated literally ignoring what Deuce just said, making me laugh in my own head as I noticed how the two brothers are so similar in kidnapping their first crewmate, their vice captain.

"I didn't say yes!" Deuce continued to shout, before they get serious again when the bird flow fast then, almost taking Ace.

"This is a momentous occasion.. so let's celebrate in style!..FIRE FIS!-"

"Burn in hell!" I cut Ace off when his fist reached out into a punch, as fire suddenly exploded ten times the power it was in the anime, they seemed surprised themselves as I clearly burnt the bird's and that was in the same distance of the first bird that got hit.

Awhe!.. I feel drained, I suddenly felt drained was that my full power? Man I feel like I'm about to passed out.

"What- what was.. that?.. Ace.." Deuce is clearly dumbfounded as he stared at Ace who was now also staring at the birds falling into the ocean freely, some of them escaped back towards the Island.

They both looked bewildered

"I.. don't.. I didn't know I have that much power but.. it's so cool!" Ace enthusiastically shouted in excitement, well at least she's proud of it, until I suddenly felt myself loosing consciousness.. wondering if Ace can control his fire with me being unconscious.

_______