Bad idea..

Odysseus had alot of rivals, especially Gods.. they hated him and only a few got a long with him, but the two main God's who hated him was Zeus and Poseidon.. and it was quite annoying for when he wanted to have a peaceful day then one of the two came out of nowhere to beat his ass.

A while ago, he met Circe, the Goddess of magic and sorcery, and she agreed to help him out by telling him the route to the underworld, which he was grateful for, so he took that route, got his future told and.. he wanted to get back home even more since as he began to sail again, he realised that the blind prophet Tiresias was talking about him and he was told some men were trying to marry his wife?! He wouldn't let that slide at all. So he was eager to get back as soon as possible so he could get rid of those men trying to claim his wife's hand in marriage just so one of them could be king. His crew, especially Eurylochus, noticed the angered look appear on his face as soon as the thought of those men came into his thoughts, and it amused them alot.. often letting out snickers and chuckles as they watched a mix of a snarl and a grimace appeared instantly on his face just at the simple thought, it was quite humorous to them.

One day, he woke up to the sound of his cabin door being bursted open, and when he sat up, he was greeted to the sight of Eurylochus, grasping the door and panting like he just ran a mile. "Captain.. there's a god.." he sighed, leaning against the doorframe to catch his breath.. a god? That wasn't good for Odysseus.. "..which one specifically?-" The King asked wearily, hoping it was a god who didnt want him six feet deep into the ground.. ".. Poseidon.. hes pissed.." and that already ruined Odysseus' morning, as soon as he woke up, the god who hated him with every drop of ichor in him wanted to have a little chat, and that meant he was either going to end up as fish food or somehow outsmart the god.. he didnt want to die, he wanted to meet his son Telemachus, and also see his wife again so he had to think of a way out, and fast.

As he walked out his cabin, he saw Poseidon angrily staring at Odysseus, gripping his trident that it seemed that the thing would snap at any moment, and a snarl appeared on his face, his voice dropping an octave.

"Odysseus of Ithaca, tell me why your ignorant self was talking about my son, like you would do the exact same you did to him again." 

Ah, that's why he was so pissed off. The ocean god heard him saying he would blind his son, Polyphemus, again if he needed to.. he couldn't blame the dude for being protective of his son.. but he had to do what he had to do.

"Poseidon listen, I want to get home to my wi-"

And he was already cut off, great.

"YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOU WANTING TO SEE YOUR WIFE?!" Poseidon sneered, aiming the trident, shit that weren't good. And he had to think of a way to get out of this situation. And the easiest way came to mind, act like Circe.

Odysseus leaned against the deck, tracing little shapes into the wood with his name, giving Poseidon a sultry smirk with a gaze with the exact same look Circe always did.  "Yknow.. there are other ways to persuasion.. there are other modes to control..~" he spoke in a sensual tone, leaning over the deck to add to the act.

Poseidon stared at Odysseus in suprise, processing everything.

(Cliffhanger)