0.1

5 months later

Its winter, my favourite season of the 4. Its the time of the year when you can sit by the fire and roast marshmallows and have hot chocolate while listening to the rain fall onto the windows creating the most relaxing sound.

Me and Luke found a apartment 1 hour away from the institution. Driving past that place brings back bad memories and we wanted nothing to do with it again. Michael comes and visits me all the time and gets along with Luke so well its like they are brothers.

While i was away my Dad moved to England for work and i call him whenever i can. I have to admit sometimes it gets lonely because Luke has a job now and is gone from 10am till 7pm. But thats only on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so its not all the time. He works at a cafe down the road and i have to admit he looks cute in his uniform.

"Sky im going to work now"

"Ok see you later"

We exchanged kisses and he gave me a cute smile before he left leaving me in our apartment to clean. I walked over to the tv and put a music channel on singing along with any song i know.

I finished cleaning the whole house and i felt so icky so I decided to go take a warm shower. I picked out some comfortable clothes as though i was staying at home for the rest of the day. I picked out my black knee high socks and my Arctic Monkeys jumper that came down to just above mid thigh. I sat them on the edge of the bath and started undressing hopping into the shower letting the warm water fall down my spine and making me feel so much better and relaxed.

I turned off the shower wrapping the towel around my hair straight away and drying my body. I chucked on my clothes and took my hair out of the towel.

*bump bump*

I turned around as quick as posible freaking out. I was the only one home and Luke doesnt get home till later. I grabbed my hair brush ready in kill position. It was the only thing i could think of grabbing. I walked out of the bathroom slowly being cautious as there was someome in the house that i didnt know. I tiptoed down the stairs slowly walking into the kitchen and lounge room. I was confused when i didnt see anybody and i started to relax.

"Look at you!"

"Ahhhhhh"

I jumped for my life and when i turned around i was surprised seeing who was standing in front of me.

"SCARLET!"

"SKY!"

I dropped my hair brush and ran up to her jumping and smiling. I gave her the tightest hug i had given anybody.

"Oh my god Sky look at you! You look so good! And your hair its blonde!"

"Yeah! I changed it back because the colours we're ruining it. But Scarlet! When did u get out of that hell hole!"

"A couple of days ago. I asked Michael where you lived now. Oh my god! You have no idea how pissed the doctors were when they realised you were gone."

We both laughed for at least 5 minutes. And made our way to the kitchen.

"Hot chocolate or coffee?"

"Uh hot chocolate, duh!"

I giggled and started making herself and i hot chocolates. We walked over to the couch and i lit the fire place.

"Nice place by the way"

Scarlet said as she took a sip of the steaming hot chocolate.

"Thank you, it is nice isnt it. Me and Luke decorated it so that it was nice and welcoming."

"You two are so cute. Carter would be jealous"

"Oh yeah did he get out"

"The day i did"

I started to get a little bit worried because Carter wasnt the best influence on enybody.

"Did he say anything?"

I said taking another sip of hot chocolate.

"Yeah he was weird. I caught up with him at the shops accidentally and he said something about getting her back. I think he ment maybe a girl that he was with before he was committed to the institution."

My mind started wondering to so many conclusions. I didnt want Luke to find out that Carter is here because he wouldn't take it well.

Authors Note

Hiya!!! So this is the first chapter of the sequel and i like where this is going so far.
I hope you guys love it and please vote and comment and share it around!
Thanks guys!
-Montanah xx😽