0.7

Skys POV

"Sky im going out i will be back in like 3 hours"

"Okay!"

I went down stairs to say good bye to Scarlet and i walked out with her hopping in my car making my way to Mikeys house. I turned the radio blasting out Brain Stew by Green Day. I started to tap on the swearing wheel to the music. I finally pulled up to Mikeys and i got out looking to my friends left seeing another car. Uh?

I walked to the door, nocking and Michael answered the door.

"Hey Sky!"

"Hey! How are you?"

"Im good but i dont think you will be if you come in."

"Why? I thought we dont keep secrets"

"Yeah but i-"

I walked in and saw Luke.

"Oh..."

"Hi Sky"

His voice cracked and he looked like he had been crying for hours. But maybe he was just high.

"Im just going to leave"

"No sky wait!"

I ran out the door ignoring Luke.

"Sky wait please!"

I tried to unlock the car but it wouldnt. Shit! Luke caught up to me and i had no idea what to do.

"Sky please can we just talk"

"What luke!"

I turned to face him and he smashed his lips onto mine. It was passionate and to my suprise i kissed him back. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and i let him. Before the kiss got any more heated i pulled away and rested my head ontop on his.

"Sky can we talk"

"You know i have missed you"

"I have missed you too like crazy! You have no idea how much i have cried. Im suprised i have any tears left in me. Its killing me not being with you. I miss you not falling asleep with me. I miss the way you used to tease me. I miss the way you laugh, your smile, your everything! Every night i would fall asleep in your spot. Some nights i would sit outside and just think about kow much of a fucking dick i am! Im so sorry that i lied to you about doing drugs and I promise if you just give me one more chance i will be your everything. I will give you everything just please...give me a chance."

I kissed him again and it was just as passionate as the one we had 3 minutes ago.

"One more chance"

"Yes! Yes! Thank you! Holy shit i love you Sky!"

I giggled at him and i saw Mikey in the back ground cross armed. He winked at me shutting his front door and i rolled my eyes.

"Did u want to go back to our house"

"Yeah"

I unlocked the car finally and we both hopped in. While i was driving Luke rested his hand on my thigh. He started to move his hand upwards towards the top. I was started to get ditracted and he could tell. He moved to my knickers and i let out a slight moan.

"Couldn't resist could you?"

He pulled away leaving me hanging.

"Hey what the hell are you doing!"

"Dont worry we are nearly home."

I started to get excited for what was to come.

I pulled up to our house and as soon as i got through the door i was slammed against it while Luke kissed all up my neck. He found my sweet spot and sucked on it and i let out a moan. Luke grabbed my ass signalling me too jump. He carried me upstairs to the bedroom and put me on the bed feeling all over my body. I flipped him over so that i was on top. He moved me hair to the side and i stopped.

"Do you wanna do it"

"Have sex"

"Yeah that"

"Are you serious hell yeah"

A big grin grew on his face and he flipped us over so that he was now in charge.

"I have a load of shit to make up for"

Authors note
Okay so that was awkward wrinting. But aye its for you guys 😼
Aahaha so what do u guys think though? Good or bad? Should i do more of this stuff? Iiiii dont know.
-Montanah xx