0.4

Skys POV

10:00am

I woke up to the sun beaming through the curtain letting me feel a warm beam on my back. I rolled over thinking that Luke was there but then I remembered that i made him sleep on the couch, not that he would of made it up the stairs anyway. I went downstairs to wake luke up and make him breakfast but when i looked he wasnt there. I checked the bathroom, laundry, toilet and outside and he wasnt in either rooms. I ran upstairs to check if he went into the spare bedroom because he might have been cold. I opened the door and nothing. I searched to see if i could find a note and I checked my phone. He couldnt have left without giving me some warning or leaving a note, could he?

I went into my phone contacts as i sat on my bed and scrolled down till i found.

*LUKEY🐧*

I pressed the phone symbol calling him. It rang for a while then went to voicemail. What the hell is going on?

Lukes POV

7:00am

*buzz buzz*

I picked up my phone and saw that i had a text from Carter.

:Hey mate did u wanna hang out today. I want you to meet some friends of mine.
-Carter

:Yeah sure. Were they your friends before you were admitted to the institution?
-Luke

:Yeah! They're greag you guys will get along well
-Carter

:Ok meet me at mine in 5
-Luke

I put my phone down and quietly made my way up to mine and Skys bedroom. I opened the door making sure that it didn't squeak and grabbed a clean t shirt leaving my jeans and shoes on. I looked over at Sky and she looked so beautiful sleeping. I walked out of the room not saying goodbye to her because i didnt want to wake her up. I heard a car pull into the drive way and i left before he could come and nock waking up Sky.

The reason im not leaving anything is because i think its better if she didnt know where i was going because she doesnt like Carter. Not after last night at least.

"Hey Luke!"

"Hey"

We bro hugged and then got into the car.

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see"

We had been driving for at least 30 minutes untill we finally pulled into this ally way and i knew where we were wasnt very good.

We hopped out of the car walking all the way down this graffitied, worn out ally untill we stopped at a door. Carter nocked and two guys opened the door. They were tall and well built but looked like they were on some hard shit because they didnt look to good. I was starting to get worried that i was going to get into my bad abits again.  I dont want to get messed up with the wrong people.

"Come in"

One if the guys said. We made our way in and immediately i could smell alcohol and the room was so smokey that it was very breath to breath fresh air. We all sat on the couch and one of the boys pulled out some cigarettes and offered them around. All of them took one but I decided against it.

"Na mate im all good"

"C'mon one wont hurt"

He gave me a serious look and i took one only because i didnt want to look like a idiot. The guys lit them all and we started talking.

"So Carter, whos this?"

"This is Luke, a friend of mine"

I took a drag of the cigarette and to be honest it was the best feeling ever. I missed smoking and it just felt good to have one.

We all talked and smokes more cigarettes and would now and then have some weed. I only had that once because i didnt want to get to addicted. I checked the time and it was now 8:00pm and i couldn't believe how fast that time went.

"Hey look guys thanks for the chat but i gotta go because my girlfriend is waitkng for me and doesnt know where i am"

"Yeah thats ok, Carter on the other hand you will come back."

"Yeah c'mon Luke i will drive you home"

We hopped in the car and drove home. I started to feel the alcohol kicking in but i wasnt drunk.

We reached home and i got worried about what Sky was going to say to me. I thanks Carter for the day and then opened the door seeing Sky sitting on the couch. She snaped her head back at me and i knew i was in trouble.

"Why the fuck have you been hemmings?"

Authors Note:
So this one is just a filler because i had no idea what i was going to write so ta sorry if its bad😁
I didnt pre read this so im sorry if there is any spelling errors too xx
-montanah