0.5

Skys POV

"Where the fuck have you been hemmings?"

I snapped at Luke.

"I was out"

"Oh so thats your answer. You didnt think of calling me even telling me where the fuck you were!"

"Im sorry! Im home now thats all that matters!"

"You were out with Carter wernt you?"

"Yeah why does it matter?"

"Because he is trouble Luke!"

"Look Sky you need to chill the shit out because this doesn't concern you!"

"Yeah but it sure as hell will when you come home stoned and drunk!"

"Fuck you"

He ran up to his room and i fell onto the floor immediately and bursted into tears. I pulled out my phone calling Scarlet.

"Hey Sky whats up?"

"Can i stay at yours tonight?"

I cried quietly so that Luke couldnt hear.

"Yeah sure! Oh my god whats wrong?"

"I will explain later, please come asap"

"Sure thing"

Within 2 minutes Scarlet texted me telling me she was out side. I slammed the front door shut letting Luke know i was gone and ran to the car. As soon as i got into the seat i started crying again.

"Ok you are going to tell me everything when we get to mine"

She drove back and it didnt take long. She pulled up to her house and locked the car behind her. When she opened her front door i went straight for the couch and i just sat there. Scarlet came and sat down next to me.

"Now why are u crying?"

"Its Luke. He went out today early and i didnt see him all day and night. He came home late and as soon as he walked in i could smell some sort of alcohol and smoke on him. I knew he was out with Carter and i just....i just dont want him to be around him. Hes trouble. Luke doesnt need to go and ruin his life and if he's hanging out with Carter that's exactly whats going to happen. Carter has about every single drug you could think of at his finger tips. Me and Luke got into a fight and he said that none of this was my concern and then i said that it will be when he is stoned and drunk and his response was fuck you"

I was in tears by the time i had finished explaining everything to her.

"Its our first real fight Scar and i just feel so shit."

"Sky its ok, its ok. He will be fine. Im worried as well now. Carter is trouble your right and Lukes stupid not to realise it."

She hugged me close while a few more tears ran down my cheek.

"You can sleep in my bed tonight. I will sleep on the couch. I will lend you some of my pyjamas and i will make you a nice warm cup of tea"

"Are you sure Scar i can sleep on the couch?"

"No really its fine. Go get ready for bed. My pyjamas are in the second draw. I will make your tea"

I walked to her bedroom and found some pyjamas that fit me. I got into bed and as i did there was a nock on the door.

"Can i come in?"

"Yeah"

Scarlet walked in with a cup of tea and a block of chocolate.

"Awww scarlet you didnt have to."

"Its what you need. Chocolate always helps"

She sat it down on her side table and gave me a hug.

"I am going to bed so i will see you tomorrow. Dont worry about Luke just enjoy your chocolate and tea"

I giggled and scarlet smiled leaving the room. I ate half the chocolate and drank my tea, i decided that it was time to get some rest so i made my self comfortable and fell asleep thinking about how things are going to be.

Authors note:
I haven't updated this in a while and I thought it was time for one. I hope this is ok but i have sooo much planned and i know i say this in every update but i just dont want you guys to forget  😽
-Montanah xx