Freaky stuff

The next day

"That was weird..really weird"

"I know!but it was hilarious when you ran into the wall"Jo starts laughing "it's not funny,Jo what the hell is wrong with me"
"Nothing is wrong with you Jamie..maybe we should talk to dad though"

"What the guy that works twenty four seven?he's hardly home Jo theirs no point"

"Hmm"she thinks "we'll talk more after school,I can call Mary if you'd like" James nods "yes do that please!"

"Cool...I'm going to get Peter at his house so I'll see you at school"
"Okay"

Jo gets to peters and just walks in the house,
"Hey! I'm here now!"

"I'll be out in two minutes!"

Jo walks towards his room and is about to open the door but he opens it at the same time "hey"
"Hi uh..what were you doing?it sounded kinda pew pew"Peter laughs "I have no clue what you'd talking about"
"Hm?"Jo shrugs

"So school today that's fun"

"I have a chem test!save me Peter save me"He laughs at how dramatic she's being "skip with me Peter!please"
"Jo I can't skip a class!" "Not even for me?"
"You drive a tough bargain..not even for you I'm sorry" Jo pouts "my parents would kill me jo"she sighs "fine"

"Let's get the bus now"
"Okay!"

The two arrive at school and walk in giggling away with each other "hey" "hey"Jo smiles
"Oh hi" Pete looks down,

"Sorry to be a dick but can I borrow Jo?"he holds her hand "if she wants to go with you"
"I do,it's fine,but we have to hurry I have class soon"he nods "okay great"

Jo and Barty walk off down the hall together
"I have a suprise for you"
"You do"Jos face lights up "mhm you'll get it at lunch" "I'm exited now"she giggles,

"What class have you got first?"

"Chemistry"

"I'll walk you there"

"Okay!"

The make it to her class and he kisses her cheek "I'll see you at lunch Barty?"
"Yeah I'll see you then baby"

_____
Lunch comes and Jos searching for Barty
"Hmm"She can't find him in the dinner hall or the hall ways.

"Hey"he appears behind her making Jo jump "holy shit..hi sorry hi"She smiles "follow me"he takes her hand and leads her too an empty class room,locking the door behind him.

"So..what's the surprise?"

"Here"he pulls out a diamond bracelet "Barty that is so beautiful" "just like you" "I love it thank you"

"Your welcome...how about you give me a little something's in return?"
"Like what?what would you like?"she asks with a smile "let me think"he walks closer and puts some hair behind her ear,

It sent shivers down her spine

He kisses her cheek moving down to her neck "Barty-"he continues"Barty I..I don't think this is the best idea"

He ignores her and continues kissing her neck and starts unbuttoning her shirt "Barty get off me,stop it okay"She tries pushing him away
"Stop it"

"STOP IT"

A strange feeling ran through her body and Barty ended up on the floor,

He stands back up "what the fuck Josette?!"he yells then looks at her in fear "yo..your eye th..there red"

"What?!"

"There glowing red!"

"WHAT!"

"You..your a freak"