Practice makes perfect

"Uh dad.."

"Hey sweetie"Tony doesn't even turn to look at her and just continues his work,

"Can I talk to you?"

"Mhm"

"Iv uh..I have this issue with my hands and-"
"I'm actually really busy right now can we talk later"Jo scoffs "yeah..yeah whatever"

She heads back up to her room "hey!"
"Ah!what the-how did you get in here?"
"Uh the front door" Jo sits next to Peter who was lying on her bed "I didn't hear it...weird"
"Yeah so weird"

She lies down next to him "I tried to tell my dad"
"Oh really?how did it go?" "I said I Tried to tell my dad...he was to busy with work as usual"Peter sighs "well I'm sorry,tell me"

"You already know about it though?"
"Tell me how it makes you feel"Jo sighs "fine...It tingles"he laughs slightly and she smiles,

"I can't help when it comes like it's only happened twice but I don't think I could purposely do it you know"

He nods "mhm...I get it maybe I can try help?you know get you training" "ah yes train the crazy girl with red glowing hands"

"Your not Crazy...special is the word id use"She giggles "please special?me?" "Mhm..you have a gift Jo" "thanks"Jo leans in towards Peter and slowly gets closer and closer.

"Yo!"James opens her room door "James hey bro!"Jo moves away from Peter "what's up?"she asks "Nothing,Practice finished early and I'm getting ice cream do yous wanna come?a few of the guys in the team are gonna be there too"

"Uh sure yeah I guess we could come"Jo looks at Peter and he nods.

"Cool I'll tell dad"

"Oh don't bother he won't even notice we're gone"

_______
"Jo this is Frank and Evan you've met them before a while back"

She smiles "hey..Oh this is my friend Peter"
"Yeah Peters in my English class right?"Evan asks "yeah uh yeah"Peter replies.

"There's a new guy on the team he's just transferred here"Frank says and the others nod "oh I heard about him"James replies.

"What's his name?"Jo wonders "Umm what was it again"Frank looks at Evan.

"Oh I think it was Mattheo"

"Yes!Mattheo,he has an older brother and a twin sister" "that's nice"Jo says with a smile.

"Yeah,Oh did you guys hear that crouch got beat up today"Evan says with a smirk on his face "no why?"James asks "no idea..funny thing is no one knows who done it or why they did"

Jo looks at Peter "did you?"She whispers and he shakes his head no "why would I?"he whispers back.

"This was really nice thanks for asking me to come with you guys but I really Should get going"
"Oh dose that mean I have to leave too?"James asks "no you can stay im just tired..bye guys"

She leaves the ice cream shop and starts walking home.

"Maybe I should go after her..she shouldn't be alone at night"Peter gets up "okay bye mate"James waves as Pete leaves.

Jo stops walking and sighs "great I forgot about this part...dark alleyways are totally not scary"She pulls out her phone and turn on the torch.

She sighs again before walking in the dark ally with the phone torch shining ahead.

Her head starts to hurt and sits on the floor with her hand on her head,She moans out in pain and her vision goes blurry,

She searches her phone for peters number but it's all distorted,