If Only ~ P.P

YOUR POV
There were a million thoughts going through your mind right now. You couldn't tell him anything you were thinking, out of fear that he'd see you differently. It was probably so stupid to even start something you both knew would end badly.

You were a villain, and he was a hero—the good and the bad, drawn to each other. Who would have thought? It had started 4 months ago, this little infatuation with each other. You were out, not really trying to start a scene like you had, but things just went out of control.

Being the daughter of Loki meant that he was waiting for you to unlock your powers and be as mischievous as him—commit treason against your country, kill a bunch of people, and plan to take over the world one day. You never really understood it growing up, but then that night you got your powers and felt the extent of how great you could be. That night, you had just wanted to do some minuscule crime like rob someone in an alley, but when you ended up following your target into a bank, you didn't think it would hurt to just rob a bank. It wasn't like it would be your first time.

At that point, you weren't aware that you were being followed by Spider-Man as he was on patrol. He had heard there was a commotion downtown, and he instantly swung into action. You had just fought off the security in the bank and were about to make your way towards the back to get into the vaults when you sensed him behind you.

The confrontation kind of startled you. You'd never gotten caught before, and certainly not by an actual superhero. If anything, you usually just caught the attention of a few cops. One thing led to another, and as you were in combat with him, he pushed you against a counter, making you a bit angry since no one had ever fought you back this hard. Then, out of the blue, there was a bit of a power surge escaping from you, knocking him off his feet.

It was kind of weird because you expected to have similar powers to Loki, and a power surge was not on the list at all. He lay there for a bit, making you think for a moment that you had killed him or something. You walked up to him as he was laying there, just to make sure he was okay, and as you bent down to observe him, a cough escaped his mouth, letting you know he wasn't dead.

You apologized—something foreign to you—but you knew you meant it. You didn't want to hurt him. You didn't really want to hurt anyone in the bank; you just wanted the money and to be in and out. He took his time trying to get up and balance himself, but at that point, you really didn't want to hurt him, so you ran out of the bank to avoid any more issues.

You'd thought about that day over and over again, a feeling you weren't too familiar with growing in your chest—guilt? Wanting to know if he was okay after the last encounter, and that in itself was driving you crazy.

Maybe you weren't as bad of a person as your dad made you think you had to be.

You'd hear Thor complain to Loki—on the brief chance that he came to visit—about you going to Earth and messing around with the civilians, specifically Peter, because he had been asking questions about the Odinson family tree and abilities. You were kinda glad to hear that Peter had been wanting to know more about you. It made you want to ask him why the interest, so you planned a trip down to Queens, making sure you would be on his radar so that you'd have the chance to talk to him.

"So, I heard you've been doing some research on me?"

You asked him when he thought he had you cornered on a rooftop. He admitted to researching you, just trying to find out if you were a new villain or something, only to discover you were Thor's niece and Loki's daughter. He didn't let that faze him, but he was fascinated. One thing led to another, and the more he looked into you and tried to figure you out, the more he found himself falling for you. And you fell for him too.