Ep 6: Ultramarines, daughters of EMPEROR & Erda and sisters of Primarch

With Angron confused by Mika's revelation, she decided to explain the situation, starting off with Trinity's history. Trinity's history, as Sensei might know, was built on several factions coming together. There were three main factions: Pater, Filius, and Sanctum, but there were also smaller factions such as the Sisterhood and the Remedial Knights. All these factions used to oppose each other as much as Trinity opposes Gehenna, but they all decided to form together. The First Council was then held, but there was one who opposed the idea, which was Arius, supposedly because of how different Arius interpreted the ancient scriptures. This resulted in Trinity exiling Arius, but rumors say the school is still open while remaining hidden somewhere in Kivotos. Even the General Student Council doesn't know where they are until now. While Guilliman is listening, The attacked of Calth Atrocity fresh in his memory. Both Primarchs decided to help them.

Time Skip

Back to the present. Hanako teased Sakurako by saying that Sakurako's part of the pact was that she requested an all-nude lessons policy. Hanako had fun joking around, but Sakurako wasn't having any of it and reminded her about the pact. Sakurako's request was for Hanako to help the Sisterhood by using her talents to alleviate problems regarding the change in the Sisterhood's non-interventionism policy.

After that conversation happened, Sensei, Hanako, and Sakurako focused their discussion back to Seia. While reviewing the information at hand, Hanako was reminded of what Azusa mentioned about her conversation with Seia when she was asked by a Tea Party inspector. Hanako recalled about how Seia asked if the war that could happen had Arius actually managed to cease the Eden Treaty signing was what Azusa wanted. After Azusa staged Seia's death, she fled the room she and Seia were in, and Arius was under the impression Azusa succeeded in destroying Seia's halo. Azusa also mentioned the name of the one who gave her orders: Joumae Saori, leader of the Arius Squad.

"Even if I did have some other underlying motives, how would you ever know for sure?" Mika look at Angron.

The Lord of the 500 worlds, just listening in, and he knows that he, will help his brother on this, the treaty of Eden is complicated, halo children had war is ridiculous.

“Your war is utterly ridiculous, to be sure, but if I could be of any assistance.” Guilliman handed his help with this.

Sometime later.

The representatives for Gehenna and Trinity began arriving one by one. Somewhere else, the Arius Squad seemed to be up to no good. As their preparations were ready, they launched what seemed to be a cruise missile, and no one else knew but Azusa, who realized it a bit too late. And not long after, the impact was done, knocking out even Sensei. Chaos and destruction ensued everywhere. Somehow though, Hina, despite taking in major damage from the missile, she was still able to stand and fight. Hiyori, one of the Arius Squad members, and her team were tasked to keep Hina at bay, but they were unfortunately too weak even for the weakened Hina.

Makoto was laughing at Hina's fate from inside her fate, claiming she had worked together with Arius to cause this mess as her way of showing her strength, but Iroha told her Arius also hated Gehenna. Ibuki, another Pandemonium Society member, took notice of some suspicious containers label "flammable" and "handle with care". And soon, KABOOM!!! Seemed like this was Saori's doing.

Thousands Of Drop Pods drop on the city as the word bearers attack the city, as two brothers look at their brother asked why? The Lord of the red sands was angered, he punched the XVII/17TH legion gene father in the face. For the betrayal.

With that battle of trinity begun.

World Eaters And Ultramarines, Fought against the word bearers, the battle lasted for days, just then three brothers saw the EMPEROR of mankind.

But her aura is same as the emperor of mankind, and then they saw Lord of red sands' student with angel wings transformed into the hydra, This is strange.

17th legion gene father fought them, took her away, Girl transformed back to normal.

Meanwhile, in Terra.

The Emperor sensed his four daughters, they're alive, the malcador knows the girls are alive, and the mother of the sons of the EMPEROR shows up out of nowhere, she senses her daughters alive. After she cast her sons away, while her daughters is holding tightly to their brothers. The day she blamed herself for what happened to them. The master of mankind blame himself for his inaction. He called his golden clad armored men of stones. And Men Of Silver, Similar to men of iron but cyborgs.

Meanwhile back to Kivotos.

Lord of red sands are fighting against each, just then. She arrived, look at the two giant men fighting.

"Trinity and Gehenna... The time has finally come to pay the price for this age-old hatred. In the name of paradise, we, Arius, will pass judgement onto you bastards. The empire of man will be demolished as well. I am going to begin with the lord of 500 Worlds of Ultramar!" Saori starts attacking the Guilliman.

The Justice Task Force was also able to find them, although they did sustain some injuries. Suddenly, they were confronted by Misaki, another Arius Squad member, along with her team. Seeing the Arius Squad as the cause of this mess, Hasumi got infuriated, but was told to calm down by Tsurugi. Kinda odd hearing that coming from Tsurugi, but regardless, Hasumi decided to escort Sensei to a safer place. Unfortunately, they got surrounded by ghost-looking creatures, who seemed to be allies of the Arius Squad. According to Hinata, these creatures were the Justina Council of Saints, the guardians of the commandments. Shirasu Azusa arrived, and she transformed into the Lernaean Hydra, and then basilisk, who causes death to those who look into its eyes. Joumae Saori didn't look at her. She shoots at her.

And together, they looked for her. Seia, who observed Sensei reuniting everyone under one cause while Azusa was fighting Arius all alone, wondered... As for Azusa's battle...

The Arius Squad were getting outnumbered, but Saori didn't mind as they had the power of the continuously growing Council on their hands. However, Hifumi seemed to disagree about the words Saori said about how life was utterly meaningless in the end. She expressed how much she loved happy endings. They may be cliché, but she didn't care if people think like that. Even if the world didn't work that way, it didn't have to be the way their stories had to be told. It's their future, and they will choose how it goes. Word Bearer gene father told the truth about them, that they're the true daughters of the emperor, his true children of the emperor. This shocked them, The leader of Arius squad, and the princess was confused seeing her friends laying on the ground, as for the Supplementary Lessons Department saw on of their members is just drop clutching her head. The memory of the imperial palace, the tall black hair man with tan skin, golden eyes, and woman with lighter skin color, with similar hair as saori. And memories of the creation of their brothers, all of it has returned to them.

"Do any of you know why? Every time you remember something from your past, your head will hurt. Why all of you remember? Because all of you are the true children of our father, all of our sisters. The daughters of the emperor of mankind and Erda!"

All of them remember the all. As their friends were all worried.

Next Time: Kyrie of the Forgotten Gods, Truth Of The Primarch's sister. Memories Resurface.

I hope, you like it. I am planning stop writing how not summon custodian for good, because female. Custodians is stupid.