Episode 4: Fateful meeting, and task force foreclosure.

In Bridge of the Conqueror

The captain of the Conqueror sits on her Captain's chair. Thinking about, the lord of the red sands, how he left without saying anything, or why he left the only thing for sure is that, the risking lives of her crew and people on board for some sort of useless reason. She's not happy about this. As everyone on board feels uncomfortable about her aura, the crew is terrified to speak about it. They waited in silence, for her response, and the tension between the captain and her crew is tense.

3 hours earlier.

She was angry at the lord of the Red Sands about his discussion to take his entire legion and her bodyguard to a no-name school so that he sees for himself if he adopted his older sister's old school was here. She demands a reason why? Would leave her, in charge with half of the crew, and why is leaving the Great Crusade?
What did you just do, Lord of the red sands?

"I shall come down to this world and see my own eyes if she were alive."

What about the crusade? What about your responsibility, the emperor?

He never answered her, so he left her on the deck. As he transported his men to the planet.

"Cursed him, cursed this legion. And damn that overgrown idiot!

She sat down on her throne.

And silence across the deck of the ship, as the crew was scared to ask about it.

Later.

They go to the planet's surface, and they meet her, he fell to his knees and weeps, as he sees his older sister. She was confused about why his crying and then hugs her.

“What's wrong with them?” She asked.

'I don't know. ' She was confused by this.

“Are you okay?” She asked what happened.

He hugs her.

“What's the matter?” She was completely confused.

“He takes her in his arms?” She notices he takes her in his arms.

“I'm confused, as you are?” She has a look of confusion on her face.

With that, they left.

Time skip

Later.

He got up and decided to save her school and after a long hour of fighting and meeting many strange and interesting people along the way, and later they found out their school was sold by men of iron. This greatly angers him, he orders his legion to destroy the facility after they save their upper-class schoolmate, from being made of obsidian and with a single eye.