three

the door swung open, revealing the blonde hair and red lipped singer I'd spent hundreds of dollars to see. she looked tired but her face perked up  her smile meeting her eyes as juliette, marie and i stepped into the golden lit room.

"vera! I'm taylor it's lovely to meet you. I've read your books, im a huge fan!" she exclaimed running over to hug and greet us all. when her arms squeezed me she stayed, lingering in an embrace for a few seconds that healed my soul.

"wow, that's just wow. crazy. your taylor swift I'm a huge fan" I blubber and she smiles sportingly. juliette pulls her phone out and captures photos of me and the star, before all four of us take photos.

when taylors team comes by to tell her she has to go and meet other fans she pouts. "I would love to talk more. I'll DM you on instagram?" she asks hugging me again. my eyebrows raise slightly, taylor swift is asking for permission to-how do the kids say it these days- slide into my dms.

"of course. wonderful show, you were breathtaking. have a great night" I say and we smile before her team practically drags me and my friends out.

entirely im confused. we were called to her dressing room, and rushed out within two minutes. it did look like taylor wanted to talk longer then. And my my, she is pretty. her cupids bow deep and Greek sculpted, her hair fluffy and shiny wven after performing for three hours. Her eyes electric, and calming like the ocean. Blue and light.

when I fall asleep in my hotel bed, in the late hours of the morning I fall into dreams about a blonde girl. she's always to far away when I call for her though. there are always crowds of people surrounding her.

when I wake, my room still dark. I write down vague ideas in a journal, not sure what for. but I write them down anyway. shaking of my unnerving feeling and slipping into the shower.

to distract myself I go to a flower market, in the early hours of the morning. forgetting all about my dream and instead filling my world with the scents of peonies and pansys. purple and oranges painting the scenery.

bicycles flowing past me on the streets, the sun rising from afar. cafes putting there signs out. sweet baked goods in the windows. bookstores draw me in, and I spend the day lost in small stores and vintage markets with a smile on my lips and inspiration in my heart.

@verascotch just posted on her story

liked by @taylorswift, @marieconklin, @juliette

liked by @taylorswift, @marieconklin, @juliette.wilson, and 678,927 others
@verascotch- wandering Paris streets, singing 'we were in paris' ☕️♥🥐

View Comments

username- hotttt

username- MISS SWIFT I SEE YOU
     ↪️username- YES WTF!!!
          ↪️username- someone saw vera go backstage after eras last night!

@juliette.wilson- pretty girl 🍒
     ↪️@verascotch- no, you babe

@marieconklin- not your followers and likes going up x1000 with Taylor's attention on you V
     ↪️@verascotch- lol, im still shooketh

username- new book when?
    ↪️@verascotch- shhhh
           ↪️username- OMG OMG OMG