nine

@verascotch just posted to her story

Liked by @juliette.wilson, @marieconklin and 34,827 others
@verascotch- driving a friend to the air port, bye bye friend. merci beaucoup for everything. mwah! 💋

View Comments

username- whooo mami

@taylorswift- im picking music next time
   ↪️@verascotch- your already planning our second date? 😉
       ↪️@taylorswift- maybe 🙈

username- TAYS ACTIVITY IS CRAZY
   ↪️username- righttttt
        ↪️username- A DATE!?!? TAYS IN LOVEEEEE. THIS GIRL VERA IS STRINGING HER ALONG. WAKE UP SWIFTIES. ITS MATTY HEALY ALL OVER AGAIN.

Comments Turned Off

taylor fed me, forced me to sleep. and told me everything I needed to hear. and when I really needed space to write. she didn't hover, she'd give me extra inspiration by playing menacing and wistful piano melodies from my living room where my grandfathers piano was.

dropping her off at the airport so she could continue her tour, was actually painful. and I did have to hold in all emotions as I watched her walk off with thirty members of her crew to her private jet.

it made me realize how foolish I was to think ii could stand next to her, to call her a friend. she stayed at my house one night and I had washed the blanket she's used. how stupid when I could sell it for billions of dollars and still have a buyer.

truly I would never do such a thing. but it still bothered me that I could've, that anyone could've. that this was the reality. that it wasn't as easy as just being her friend because we like each other.

it taunted me the whole drive home. and even after swearing to her I'd look after myself when she was gone. I spiralled into a worse loop.

so now I've been ignoring her calls for a week, and plotting characters deaths and turmoil in endless notebooks, my hands covered in pen ink and tea.

@celebnews- taylor swift, currently number one worldwide for her new album "the tortured poets department" has been hitting headlines this week for a new friendship she's kindled with famous author and social media person vera scotch

taylor was seen at Vera's apartment last week staying two nights before flying back to Europe to continue her eras tour.

unusual behaviour for taylor it sparked rumours, in which swift and scotch only poured gasoline on and ignited more after sharing am interesting conversation on Vera's latest instagram post.

The two sharing flirtatious comments about going on a date. taylors fans are split. many claiming vera is out for fame and is using taylor to get there, something not unheard of in this industry.

stick around while we give you updates on this story.

Comments Turned Off - By instagram, "Comments were getting to inappropriate, violent and unsettling"