eight

Decline|Accept

my blurry screen is lit up with the face of an angel. with fuzzy blonde locks and ocean blue eyes that peirce through me. her expression greets me friendly and changes darkly into worry when she sees the black circles under my own eyes, and the yellowish tint to my once bright skin.

I try to stand up and I use one hand to pull myself up. she sees my palm covered in burgendy blood and frowns.

"Vera, are you alright?" she begins, startling me out of the trance that had me staring at her wondrously.

"Oh yeah, sorry taylor. got into a little accident with some glass" I claim in a nonchalant fashion only deepening her frown and creasing her once perfectly ironed out forehead.

"Honey are you sure your alright? You look sickly, pale." She frets and I can't help but frown with her. Sighing.

"I uh, sometimes just get into these states. When I'm writing, my mental health declines and stuff. But I'm okay. I'll be fine once the book is finished" I say, trying to perk my voice up at the end.

"Don't you have anyone there? Who can help you. Feed you and stuff". She asks as I hear her shush her cat that's pouncing around in the background.

her lips are distracting, as they move to form words. i only shake my head in response. "no, not really".

"what about those friends you had at my show, in paris?" she asks . 

"oh, juliette and marie live in paris. im over here in new york alone most of the time." i honestly reply. moving to my bedroom and sliding into my bed while talking to her. 

"vera, maybe i should come over. im in new york and i- im really worried about you. you look as if you could faint, or like god."

my eyes widen. "no no, taylor sorry i worried you. im literally fine. dont stress at all. your like this famous popstar"

"vera, send me your address or i will get my people to find it and honey im a billionaire i have people. nothing you say will change my mind. i help friends in need"

liked by @taylornation, @swiftie1300, and 383,395 others

liked by @taylornation@swiftie1300, and 383,395 others

@celebnews- Taylor Swift, seen out writer Vera Scotch's Brooklyn home. The two have been appearing frequently one another's Instagram's and supposedly have been talking frequently, according to insiders. 

The pair met two weeks ago at Taylor's Paris show, where Swift invited Scotch backstage claiming to be a "big fan of Vera's writing". Taylor is in New York for three days before going back to Europe for more of her sensational, international, highly grossing 'Eras Tour'. 

We wonder if this friendship will continue long? 

 View Comments

username- taylor nation always working 

username- tayyyyy stay away from that weirdo 

username- WE DONT CARE

username- STAY OUTA TAYS PERSONAL LIFE @celebnews 

Comments Turned Off