one

@verascotch just posted on her story

          Liked by @marieconklin, @juliettewilson, and 13,869 others

         @verascotch- bout to spend long long time on plane ✈

View Comments

  username- mother is mothering
        ↪️ username- the tay reference

  username- where you going V?

  @marieconklin- woman ♥
        ↪️ @verascotch- la la la la la la la la

  username- fuck of scotch, noone likes you
        ↪️ username- hey wtf get out of this comment section if your gonna hate.

   @juliettewilson- your my my my my lover 🍒
        ↪️ @verascotch- at every table I'll save you a seat 😉

my back ached as i stepped of the plane, walking across the glass bridge into the bustling airport. people had phone cameras out and frankly i was too tired to stop them. my shoes clicked gently on the floors as i moved to baggage claim, swiftly. i was almost thirty and yet i was still anxious pottering through the packed building.

my suitcase was heavy in my hand once i had it. dragging it behind me, like a dead weight. my shoulders burned with every step, and it was sitting in an over-expensive uber that i finally felt slightly more relaxed. i sent the link to track my uber to my best friends, marie and juliette. both of whom were awaiting my arrival at my hotel room here in paris. 

my stomach rumbled as i stood in the elevator, ascending up to the floor my hotel room was on. when joining marie and juliette i plastered my mastered fake smile and ran to hug the girls. they'd checked me in hours prior because my flight was delayed. the two of them live in their own home, but have people staying with them right now. i dont mind the solitude of my own hotel. 

"vera, my love. how was the flight?" juliette asks wrapping her cold arms around my neck and pecking my cheek. i give her a lazy smile and express how tired i am, before turning to hug marie too. 

"we have to leave in like half an hour, i wanted to have dinner with you on your first night but my family wants us to have like a big family reunion dinner. and they insisted juliette come too" marie says with a frown, but i just smile and tell her its okay. 

"give nana florence a kiss from me!" i say as both girls hustle out the room, half an hour later. it's immediately quiet in the room. throwing my suitcase on the bed and unzipping it, i change into a dress, grabbing my tote bag. it's sundown, and i suspect there are some nice dinner places around here, so why not explore the marvel of paris. 

i've been excited for this trip for months, since i first bought the tickets. walking on the pavement out of the hotel i plug my wire headphones in, and stroll to the sounds of 'the black dog' and 'down bad'.

@verascotch just posted on her story 

Liked by @marieconklin, @taylornation and 16,342 others

Liked by @marieconklin@taylornation and 16,342 others

@verascotch- fit check #pariserastour tomorrow night! 🌼

View Comments 

username- damn, wish i got tickets 

     ↪️ username- same 😭😭

username- stunning, this girl is always on point with her fashion 
      ↪️ @verascotch- mwah 💋

@mariconklin- YES!!! beautiful girl. we are gonna have the greatest night ever. 

      ↪️@verascotch- tell Jules I'm gonna film her when she's sobbing to atwtmvtv