Beginning until Planet Vegeta's destruction

690 - Aera, Magmis, Petela & Rai are born.

700 - Dr.Briefs & Eclipse are born.

702 - Solaris is born.

705 - Glacia & Tritana are born.

707 - Nocturna is born.

708 - Gine & Ocean are born.

710 - 13th Budokai is held on Earth with Roshi winning.

King Chappa & Natura are born.

712 - Dr.Briefs founds the Capsule Corp.

715 - 14th Budokai is held on Earth.

Emperor Pilaf & Nina Murasaki are born.

716 - Mount Kiwi erupts, killing all the Hikui Birds, leaving only an egg.

Lavika is born.

717 - Giran is born.

718 - Lavi & Paprika are born.

719 - Man-Wolf is born.

720 - The Saiyan-Tuffle war begins...15th Budokai is held on Earth.

Tights is born.

721 - Nam is born.

722 - General Blue is born.

723 - Gine travels to Earth, meets a Younger Gohan, she also meets Master Roshi & the Briefs Family.

725 - Petela sends Natura to Planet Plant due to the threat of Y'kah...Rai lives on a nearby planet and she evacuates her people and herself the the same location.

726 - Gine uses the Earth's dragonballs to return to Planet Plant...she bids Gohan farewell as she dissappears.

Ranfan is born.

727 - Raditz is born.

729 - Eclipse & Nocturna have a falling out...Nocturna leaves Zarlina.

Solaris becomes terminally ill, she fires off her essence a few days before she dies. 

Y'Kah goes after the Aera race, Aera now defeated fires off her essence beforeher planet is destroyed.

The Cryo-Vapora & Tritana races split due to a maor dissaggreement. The Cryo-Vapora leaves Planet Tritana for a new home, Ocean who is in love with the Future Cryo-Vapora King follows him.

730 - The Saiyan-Tuffle war ends, The Saiyans are assisted by Natura & Rai and are heavily respected.

King Cold attacks the Winter race, after he kills the queen, Glacia partially awakens and in anger severely injures King Cold, forcing him to fleewith whatever is left of his army.

Nocturna lands on Magmis, welcomed by Magmis herself.

Solana & Windra are born.

731 - The Saiyans are annexed by King Cold.

King Vegeta marries his queen.

The Cryo-Vapora race attacks Planet Magmis, resulting in a war between the two races.

732 - King  Cold retires, resulting in his son Frieza to take over.

Broly & Vegeta are born.

733 - The Cryo-Vapora race flees after the Magmis race barely defeats them. Magmis passes away due to the effects to her body from the war (Water and Fire dont mix) A young Lavika is now the new Queen.

Bulma, Eschalot, Tien & Yamcha are born.

King Vegeta is embarrassed at his daughter's power level and exlies her to Planet Magmis.

734 - Eschalot lands on Planet Magmis where Lavi & Lavika welcome her and raise her as their own.

735 - Frostina, Tsuna & Volcana are born.

736 - Y'Kah wipes out the entire Nature race, only Natura survives since she now lives on Planet Vegeta.

Hercule & Krillin are born.

737 - Bardock gets wind of Freiza's plan earlier then the original, he takes Fasha to help him steal 2 pods and place them near a cave. Afterwards, Fashs hugs Bardock wishing him well before flying off towards Rai to inform her whats going on...Together they gather up a few Saiyans along with Natura and leave on Rai's ship which can cloak and become undetectable.

At the same time, Bardock flies up to confront Frieza and Gine places Kakarita in a pod, sending it to Earth.

As she watches the ship leave she hears snoring in the cave (the same one they hid the pods near) and see's Solana sleeps next to the other pod. 

Gine smiles and she gently picks up the girl, placing her in the other pod, setting coordinates for Earth along with a message to Solana when she wakes up before letting it leave as well.

A short time later, Frieza blows up Planet Vegeta...Cooler stop's one of his men from stopping the pod Solana is in saying that its Frieza's problem.