CHAPTER 7

Around 7am on the dot, seonghwa walk into the ceo cabin briskly,he was told through email that he will be attending another date with mr ryu he was very annoyed,he rather lose his job rather than going on another date with the man that refer him as a slut.
As soon as he walks in he bow to the ceo then he continued

Seonghwa : good morning sir, you called me
Hoongjoong:(not raising his head) yes,(he said coldly), you will be attending another dinner date with mr Ryu exactly around 11am
Seonghwa:but sir,....... Am Sorry i can't go
Hoongjoong:(raising his eyebrows) and why is that happening,i said you will go but you insisted
Seonghwa:sir i can't just go,am sorry
Hoongjoong was already getting frustrated he wanted seonghwa to talk, he wanted him to report ryu,he just can't take action if he didn't complain,he definitely knew all what happens in that restaurant but choose to keep quiet, because he was expecting seonghwa to take legal action, which is reporting mr ryu.
Hoongjoong: secretary park,are you hiding something from me
Seonghwa: absolutely no mr kim
Hoongjoong:aishhhh,i hate liers,get ready before 11 am going with you,are you still refusing again
Seonghwa immediately shook his head he was shocked,he was already sure that he will be fired but looks like the table turns. Seonghwa bow then he walk out of the office to grab some files.

Kim san cabin
Wooyoong Walk into mr San cabin,he bow slightly and start telling about the day report, even though San wasn't listening,he actually has an ear plugs attached to his ear, wooyoong sighed in frustration and walk over to san,it was already his third day working and he already start getting fed up, though he told seonghwa he was fine but he was actually angry,his boss always ignore him like as if he was his past lover that breaks his heart,he unplug the earplugs and smile at san who glare at him.
San:what do you think you are doing (shouted)
Woo:(smiles a little then move a little backward) calm down sir, actually i am here to read you your schedule are you listening now
San:i don't c......
Woo:(cut in) i don't care,i don't give a damn, you always said all this like usual,so you are having a photoshoot now sir, let's get going.

OH Mansion
A man in his old fifty sat on one of the couch,he devour all his time into newspaper,he was holding the newspaper with the right hand and was having a mug cup filled with milk at the left hand he was also wearing a pair of glasses.

Mrs oh: Veronica, everything will soon be yours,kim hoongjoong will soon be yours, just wait,we will set both of you together okay
Veronica was a girl in her 20's ,she wore a long black gown and was damn beautiful (not beautiful than
seonghwa) ,she has been interested in dating and marrying the richest man in their country Kim hoongjoong,she can die to get him and she is ready to do anything within her power to get him.
Mr oh: (turning his gase from his newspaper) why are you both childish,let me tell you, if he refuse to marry you then am not doing anything like force, you get it,i don't even know why you can't find another man
Veronica:if he doesn't marry me,i will kill myself
Mrs oh:oh my dear,it will never happen,he will be yours
Mr oh:Then go ahead,i will do the best funeral for you. He sip his milk then he stood up gently and left.

Restaurant

Hoongjoong and his secretary with some guards walks into the restaurant,there standing was ryu and his guards,as soon as they saw kim hoongjoong thet immediately welcome him mostly ryu,he was very careful with all his movement not to get on the wrong foot of kim, but what he wasn't aware of was that he was already on the wrong foot of kim hoongjoong , and he will surely face the consequences.

I purple yall you 💜💜💜
Let's see what ryu did that annoy kim hoongjoong?
Who is Veronica?
And why was Sannie like that?