CHAPTER 13

Double update 💜💜💜
Soon everyone was enjoying and chilling out, mostly at the pool side,some staff engage there selves in swimming while some just choose to gossip. seonghwa came out wearing a blue short with a white t-shirt having a towel around his neck, he was holding a covered cup,the cup was filled with warm milk,he has to excuse himself when hoongjoong wanted to take a shower,or else he will die blushing.
he was also walking to the pool edge to also have fun. mingi saw a great opportunity to chat with seonghwa again,they already talk once or twice, mingi immediately walk over to seonghwa side to say hello
mingi: hello, seonghwa right
seonghwa:(nodded immediately) yeah,mingi right
mingi:(smiles) yes mingi, so are you enjoying the view
they are already walking side by side now
seonghwa:yes,the view, atmosphere everything is just cool,am so grateful the boss grant us the opportunity to have a vacation
mingi: yh, and that's where am going to, you know hoongjoong hate to hear vacation stuff from any staff,the last time i checked when a staff talk about vacation to him,he fired her immediately.
seonghwa was shocked,his eyes widen,he was confused,but when he told hoongjoong,he grant the wish immediately,he can't trust mingi, seonghwa thought,he won't trust mingi
mingi: (smiles) i never told you to trust me, because i can read you like an open book,is good to have trust issues, but believe me,you are different,i don't know what he sees,or i know, but you are different
mingi smiles and pat seonghwa back a little before whispering some words into seonghwa ear, which makes seonghwa blushes the more
mingi:(whisper) and also is not that good to blush for an ordinary touch,my bad maybe...... forget about it, just stop blushing minutes by minutes you are too obvious 🤣🤣🤣🤣
mingi pat seonghwa back one more time before pulling away then he walks away.

8:30
WARNING: PANIC ATTACK.

seonghwa was done changing into his night wears, immediately hoongjoong came out of the bathroom,he was fully set, the thunder struck immediately. Seonghwa shiver a little knowing it was happening again,he immediately bring his knee to his chest and buries his face in between,his back was hitting the bed backrest .Seonghwa was scared of thunder,since childhood, when he was fifteen that's when the doctor discovered that seonghwa was suffering from astraphobia.
So he was advised to always listen to high music or something loud that can cover the thunder sounds, but now his earpod was no where to be found,he started shaking which caught hoongjoong of guard, hoongjoong was not really a person that show emotions,and also he doesn't like skinship except if it was coming from san or jongho, he knew the scared or let say fragile  guy that was shivering or shaking needs comfort, hoongjoong can't really figure out what was happening to seonghwa, but he knew if the thunder struck he shake or make an uncomfortable sounds.
Seonghwa: m-om,m.o.m ,i --wi..ll be good.pl--please
(Then seonghwa burst into tears,he immediately curl like a baby on the bed when he felt an arm around him).
Hoongjoong:hey, hey, sweetie is okay, mom is not gonna beat you,am here,am besides you,no one is gonna harm you the thunder has stopped.
Seonghwa immediately relax to the hand then he dose off immediately.
Hoongjoong look at seonghwa frail body and chuckles,he can't help but find seonghwa cute in any form.