WOOSAN SPECIAL

The weather was cool and lively, san stood in front of his transparent office wall looking through it,he was looking at the work of nature , san sigh in defeat he has been having some strange (yes he wanted to call it strange) feelings for his assistant then he can't even figure out what it means, san knew he was falling in love with his assistant , that's why he thought of a crazy idea,to act hostile, he knew he was hurting his own feelings but he can't just let his own feelings affect the boss and secretary relationship they have, he knew wooyoong will hate him because he was hostile and he loves it like that, because he was damn sure if wooyoong start showing him friendly affection he will keep falling in love the more, san sigh for the ninth time then he heard a knock.
Knock, knock, knock
San:Come in (sitting and adjusting his clothes)
Wooyoong: Sir,am here to re-read your schedule for the day
San:(sorting some file, God knows file) do that later, leave
Wooyoong:but sir
San:get out
Wooyoong: but seriously have i done something wrong
San:YES, Everytime, everyday,every minutes,Now GET OUT FOOL.
Wooyoong:Then can YOU FU**ING tell me .
San got scared immediately because of wooyoong tone,he felt like crying, shivering,he also knows immediately that he already pass the line.
Wooyoong: JUST TELL ME , BIT.....C.. (guys don't worry sannie office is actually soundproof).
San flinch again because of wooyoong 's voice,the makes shiver run down his spine,he himself doesn't know when he started crying he just knew water was falling, as for san he didn't expect any affection,hug or apology all he wanted is that the ground should open up and swallow him whole,he doesn't want to be like this in front of wooyoong his crush, no assistant he act weak or fragile. Seonghwa lean into the hug when he noticed wooyoong hugging him,he his not sure on how to react but he knows he need wooyoong body warmth
Wooyoong: it's fine, am sorry for yelling, it's fine to not talk now you can talk later, or another day
San: no i w-i-sh to ta-l-k am sca-r-ed(san close his eye in annoyance,he was disgusted by himself how could he sounds so pathetic. San wanted to move away from wooyoong 's warmth probably just run away but wooyoong grip around him was tight.
Wooyoong: You can talk if you want to, you can't also if you don't wish to, okay!
San nodded,a wave of tiredness wash over him, he was tired all he wanted right now is to sleep and he did ,he just wanted to rest.
San: youngie,i l-i-ke yo-u(then he slept off, falling into wooyoong arm)
Wooyoong:i know you do, but you this fat head will confess to me again after you wake up, i like you too (guys the author is not romantic,i like you means something to me guys)
Wooyoong carried san immediately into his personal office room ,he lay him down,then he lock the door and left
I purple yall you 💜 💜 💜 guys
We will soon move back to the real chapters . Bye 👋.