CHAPTER 17

Seonghwa sat down in his office, hoongjoong just gave him his own office though he was happy and unhappy but still he still accepted it and acknowledge it, he sat in his office glancing through some files when a lady walk into his boss office, he immediately peek and saw the lady,who else oh Veronica, seonghwa knew jealousy is a bad habit but he can't help but feel jealous about her, though he knew his boss was not showing any affection towards her, but seonghwa was jealous ,he was jealous that they usually talk, and also he always thought about how Veronica is more worthy, classic than him, of course if hoongjoong was asked to choose,he will surely choose Veronica, seonghwa sigh seeing how Veronica was swaying her waist and hips,to greet his boss through the transparent windows blind,then seonghwa knew enough is a enough , seonghwa immediately move to the vending machine then he held the hot coffee and walk back to his boss office, seonghwa intention was to witness there interaction but what he was unaware of his that Veronica has more devilish plan than he could think of. Seonghwa knock twice before entering the boss office,he met Veronica sitting on the couch, hoongjoong not acknowledging her present.
Seonghwa sigh immediately, then he walks straight to hoongjoong to pass him the coffee and leave, then it happens, seonghwa mistakenly stumbled because of Veronica leg was stretch out,the coffee shake then the liquid split on the file immediately, hoongjoong thought was that it was Veronica he didn't even look at the person he slaps the person immediately, seonghwa was shocked,he place is hand on his cheeks, it was painful seonghwa thought but his thoughts was interrupted when he heard hoongjoong yelled at him "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" seonghwa was a little bit shaken, seonghwa knew  hoongjoong is angry with who? him, he immediately started bowing and apologizing "am sorry sir, am sorry ma'am" hoongjoong calm down then he saw that he couldn't control himself,he already slap seonghwa,he wanted to grab seonghwa and massage the pain away. Seonghwa bow for the last time before existing the office.
Hoongjoong:you, OUT
Veronica: oppa
Hoongjoong close his eyes not to get angry the more,he doesn't want anyone here right now. Then she left also as soon as she left hoongjoong hit himself and ruffles is hair in frustration.

Seonghwa held his cheeks he was not happy,he thought of apologizing the more but he still can't bring himself to do that he was scared,so scared. Seonghwa immediately went out of the office to get a fresh air, he knows he will apologize to kim hoongjoong his boss no matter what,he already has the determination to do so