29

-Early Morning-

Lewis knew that tonight, all the planets were aligned with the moon. Max had given them all the warning to keep away from Mako. But with the added information Luna had given to Sam, who then told them. They knew it wouldn't work on them the same way. Lewis was so caught up in his thoughts that he crashed into something or rather someone. He fell down along with the one he crashed into.

"Cam!" A male's voice exclaimed.

"I am so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. Here let me give you a hand." Lewis said as he picked himself up off the ground and helped up the younger teen off the ground. He had sandy blonde hair and storm grey eyes. The other boy had dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Lewis saw the paper in their hands.

My name is Lewis McCartney. Anything I can help you with?" He questioned the two.

Nice to meet you Lewis, I am Zac Blakely." The one with the dark brown hair said.

And I am Cam Mitchell the guy you knocked into." The sandy blonde haired added jokingly. Both shook hands with Lewis and explained that they were on a school trip and they were comparing things to where they lived.

Lewis led them on a tour, as they made their list, by the time they were finished, Zac and Cam had more than enough for school.

Lewis told them he was going to head out, and the three exchanged their numbers, seeing as the three of them became close in such the little time they had spent in each other company.

-Secluded beach in the Afternoon -

"Why did you want to see me Cindie?" Samantha asked her step sister, not really trusting the power hungry fake mermaid. The temptation to feed the brat to her m-raptors was really strong at the moment.

Cindie put on her best 'good girl' act and tried her best to get Samantha on her side. She knew that with Samantha on her side the others would have no choice, but to follow her!

But Cindie had underestimated how much Samantha knew about what she had done to the others. Not to mention Ronnie, Samantha's favorite dolphin.

So she had come up with another plan a plan B to get Samantha out of the way tonight and at the same time Bella and Charlotte!

"Take this!" Cindie shrieked and threw a pouch full of some kind of powder at Samantha, who had no way of deflecting it in time. Laughing insanely the blonde left the beach, leaving an unconscious Samantha laying on the beach.

About an hour before the moon was going to rise Zac and Cam were walking around looking for Lewis, he had answered one of their text, but the calls went unanswered and to be honest they might not have known him for that long, but they knew Lewis has his phone on and he wasn't answering.

They found him a little later, he was tied up and out cold inside his boat, Zac and Cam ran over to him and started to untie him but they felt a sharp pain and then they were out.

Cindie had sent a text message to all the other mermaids and their guys that she had hostages and she wanted only Cleo, Emma and Rikki to meet her at the moon pool before the moon was overhead. And she let Bella and Charlotte know where to find Samantha.

Which is why Bella and Charlotte ran towards Samantha's unconscious form, fearing for the worse. They couldn't believe that Cindie would go as far as to try and poison Sam to get what she wanted.

"Let's get her to Armorel. It's closer and that way we don't have to explain to anyone what is going on." Bella suggested as the two mermaids gently took hold of Samantha's arms. Lead the way, Charlotte said quietly, she was afraid that what ever Cindie did to Sam would be fatal.