3

Fez asks "ashtray what did u do?" He said ash's real name that's how I can tell when fez is serious. Ash says "nothing don't worry about it." I say "are u fucking kidding me."

He says "lily not here." I say "no u don't get to tell me my father doesn't love me and u are the only family I will have when quiet frankly ion see u around half as much as my fucking father. Because my father is a better man than u ever fucking will be ashtray and u know it." Ash scoffs.

He says "u mean the man who only claims his daughter to get money from the government?!" I slap him. Fez grabs me and says "okay let's chill." I say "you're a fucking piece of shit I hope u never are able to have kids!" She knew she didn't mean it but she was upset.

Ash says "fez let her go." Than fez lets me go. I say "fucking piece of shit." Ash picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

Fez says "yo u better not touch that girl ashtray." Ash says "I won't" as he walks up to his room. I'm smashing my fists against his back telling him to put me down.

Ash sets me down in his room and says "time for u to listen." As he shuts his door.

I cross my arms and look at him pissed as hell.

He says "I said that shit because I want what best for u because I-" I say "u what u fucking what!?" He says "I fucking like u! Okay, it pains me seeing u not being able to sleep at your own damn house. You have to come here to sleep! I let u because you're literally the only person I've ever thought about dating. Yea I hook up with these girls from time to time but none of them felt like our kids the other night. I remember that, I never wanted to hurt u. I wanted u to see I care about u. More than I probably should but I care."

I say "ash. I don't think we are meant to be together." He says "why why not! I know u better than anyone else." I say "THAT THAT IS WHY! I want to meet someone I still have to get to learn. I want someone who has to learn how to love me not has just adjusted to it."

Ashtray goes "you think I've just adjusted to it all these years? I've learned to love it! I've learned to love the fact I find your hair in my bed and random pieces of clothes in my laundry or your eyelash clusters on my bed Lily. It used to piss me off so much. But I fell in love with u so I fell in love with it."

I say "ash I need time." He shakes his head and I leave. I go get in my car and pick up Maddy.

I told her everything. Every little detail, she than asked "well how do u feel." I say "I've always had a little crush on him Maddy. But he's like my brother I can't afford for everything to be fucked up randomly. I love him, he has made me happier than my father. But I don't want my history with him to make him feel as if he don't have to try as hard in a relationship with me."

Maddy says "you have to tell him that. Well I already did." I say "what do u mean?" She shows the video sent to ashtray. I say "MADDY!" She says "I'm trying to help!" I say "that isn't helpful!" Maddy screamed "he responded!" I say "fuck."

Maddy read the text out loud "if anything imma try harder that girl has literally been my life." I smile. We pull up to the beach and I walk down onto the sand. I took a few photos than laid a towel down and laid down. It was so peaceful the sound of the waves and my mind went clear.

Maddy was back by the car fucking around. But I took a little nap on the beach.

-hour later-
I woke up to hearing "Good morning beautiful." I look and see ash. I say "why are u here." He than shows me red roses. He says "I want to ask u." I say "ask me what that needs flowers." As I sit up. He says "lily I promise to not give up or go easy on this if u be my girlfriend."

I say "I'm just waking up." He chuckles and says "I forgot u suck at waking up." He says as he moves my hair out my face and back behind my ear. I say "I will be your girlfriend ash." He smiles.

He says "it's like 5 you know that right?" I say "I don't care." As I lay my head on his lap till I wake up a bit more.

He plays with my hair and says "let's go I'll drive okay?"

I hand him my keys and gets up and grabs my flowers and towel.

We walk to my car and ash opened my door for me and helped me in by holding my hand.

He shut my door and came and got in the car. Once he got in I laid my head on his shoulder while he was driving.

-ash's house-
We got to ash's house and we were in ash's room. Ash was shirtless like usual in his grey sweatpants and his chain.

He sat in his gaming chair and was playing video games. While smoking a blunt. I don't smoke I drink on occasion but that's it.

Ash says "shit I forgot u don't smoke I can stop!" I say "it's okay I'm used to the smell my dad smokes 24/7" he says "u sure." I say "yea." He says "okay let me know if u change your mind"

———-
Authors note
Quit being silent readers.. lowkey pissing me off. But sorry for the last update I've been super busy.