5

I woke up the next morning with ash ontop of me. I didn't remember much of anything from last night. But I felt something compressed against me, it was hard. It kind of hurt. I go to move it than realize it was ash. He was hard, I gasped ash says "yes it's my dick." In a raspy voice.

I say "I'm sorry." He asks "what makes u thing I didn't enjoy it?" I say "stop." And push him off me. All of the sudden he was back over the top of me hovering and fuck I was craving him.

I kissed him and he kissed back. I wasn't in much, besides my thong and one of ash's t shirts. He slowly made his way to my neck. I let out a little gasp. Fuck I was horny, he slowly made his way down my neck accidentally hitting my sweet spot and I let out a little moan.

He smirked at me and took his shirt off of me. I was in my lacy black bra that ash has told me many times cups my breasts perfectly. He slowly kisses my neck making his way down to my breasts. My back arched to his touch. As he was kissing my breasts his hands explored my body. Playing with my thong straps till he finally makes his way down my body kissing on my thighs looking up at me.

"Yo ash do u got" ash quickly covered the both of us up. Fez says "oh shit I'm sorry!" Ash says "what u need?" He says "um the keys to the store." He grabs them off his nightstand and throws them to fez and he catches them.

Fez closes the door and ash gets off me. He says "he's such a fucking mood killer." I giggle and say "yes he is." Than grabs my phone. I seen the reflection, fuck. I gasp, as I sit up. Ash says "what." Panicking because I was. I showed him the hickey on my neck.

He says "ma it's okay." I say "my dad's going to kill me." He sighs "I forgot about that." I say "I'm going to have to like hide from him." Ash says "it's not huge could u cover it with makeup?" I say "possibly" as I lay back down. Ash asks "so u can?" I say "I don't know." He was panicking, as much as he hates to admit it he's terrified of my dad.

He says "oh um okay."

-hours past-
The hickey was light and small it cleared up. So ash relaxed, but it's been awkward we haven't really talked since fez walked in on us. I mean if fez didn't walk in what would have happened? Am i stupid I know what would have happened. I decided to post on instagram

 I decided to post on instagram

Lil.ma
Liked by Nate.j and 6,492 others
Caption: winning.

Cassie.h
BODY FUCKING GOALS!!
^me
Ty luv

Nate.j
Hey Lily.
^ash
Gtfo

Ashtray
Was that at my house?
^me
Before my shower🫡

Rue.rue
You one pretty mf.

————tap to see more—————-
I got up and changed into some clothes I left at ashtrays. But as I was changing ash walked in. He said "shit sorry." As he turns around. I say "doesnt matter nothing u haven't seen before" as I finish putting on my black crop top that I was wearing with grey sweats.

Ash says "u okay?"

I say "why?" With an attitude

Ash says "well u seem kind of pissy."

I say "hmm I wonder y... it's definitely not because you were going to just fuck me a few hours a go and now u wont acknowledge me..." he says "well it was awkward fez walked in." I smack the back of my hand into the palm as saying "doesn't mean u can't talk to me. Yea it was awkward but doesn't mean u have to make me feel like a object once again." He looked hurt.

He said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make u feel like that for real." He hugs me resting his chin on my head.

He says "I'm an awkward person I didn't know what to say." I wrap my arms around ash, my mind finally shut up after not for so damn long.
TWW MENTION OF SH!
-weeks later-
I was struggling mentally really badly. I laid in my bed and home 95% of the day. I finally couldn't take it.

I went to my desk and grabbed my medication and a blade. I dumped the pills into my hands. My hands were shaking as I looked at the pills in my hand. Finally I put all the pills into my mouth. I swallowed them I than took the blade and cut my thighs and wrists. Soon everything went black, my mind was finally silent.

(Ash's pov)
I went to lilys house since she don't want to answer her damn phone. I know she wasn't busy she's been laying in bed for the past 2 weeks. I think something is going on. I got to lilys house and her car was here but her fathers wasn't. I went inside and walked up to lilys room. I knocked on the door opening it seeing Lily on the floor.

I say "lil ma why u on the floor?" Than I walked closer and seen blood. I roll her onto her back and says "Lily!" Shaking her what looks like lifeless body. Tears run down my face as I call 911. I was screaming "Lily wake up! Please Lily wake up" holding her in my arms.

I held her till the ambulance came. They then took her. I felt like shit, I got in my car to follow the ambulance and called fez. He picked up I said "meet me at the hospital it's Lily" fez says "yo slow down? Are u okay!" I say "NO FEZ LILY COULD BE DEAD! MEET ME AT THE HOSPITAL!" I was scared, I hung up.