-months later-
It was two months since the attempt. Ash was slowly getting less touchy and stuff towards me. I think he's scared he's going to break me or sum shit but it's more hurting he isn't like if we're together isn't like that apart of a relationship?

I was laying in bed and ash walked inside. He nodded at me and sat in his gaming chair. Maddy than texted me

Mads💋
Be there in 30 to pick u up for a party!

Oh okay!

I got up and grabbed a dress out of mine and ash's closet. Ash asked "where u going?" I say "I don't know Maddy said she was picking me up to go to a party." As I changed into the dress.

It hugged my curves perfectly

It hugged my curves perfectly. I put a bit of mascara on, highlighter, and lip gloss. Along with gold jewelry. Ash says "who's all going?" I say "I don't know." He sighs and says "be careful," as I slide my sandals on. I say "k."

Maddy picked me up and we went to the party. I walked to the kitchen I took 3 shots than mixed a drink. I sat down and drank my drink thinking about if ash was falling out of love with me. Than Maddy said "bitch let's take shots!" Handing me two shot glasses. I took them both along with Maddy. Me and Maddy danced for a while than took more shots and the pattern repeated.

Till I finally just started crying. Maddy asked "what's wrong?" I say "ash don't love me anymore!" She said "girl what?!" I say "he won't touch me or look at me he just acts like I'm a friend." She held me and says "I think u need to leave." She called ash and said "I need you to come pick up Lily from Nate's she's hammered." Than she hung up. She held me as I cried till ash came.

He asked "what the fuck happened." Maddy said "you dipshit!" Ash says "what did I do?" She says "when u stop showing a girl affection what do u think goes on in her mind." Ash stood there looking guilty. I said "I'm just going to walk home." And got up and started to walk but than fell and ended up in ash's arms.

He carried me to his car and buckled me up than got in his car. It was a silent ride home, I felt hated.

When we got home ash helped me inside. Fez said "yo what the fuck happened." Ash says "she went to a party." And picked me up bridal style to go upstairs.

We went into his room and he said "what do u need?" I shrug with my eyes closed, he says "well a shower is what we will start with cause you're not getting into my bed smelling like that." I say "I'll sleep on the couch." Ash says "no." And helps me to the shower.

He says "can u shower without falling?" I shrug. He turns on the shower and sits on the toilet and says "take a shower." I shake my head and get undressed and get in the shower. I washed my body and hair and ash asked "u almost done?" I say "mhm" as I finish rinsing conditioner out of my hair.

I turned off the shower and got out the shower and wrapped up in a towel. Ash gave me a pair of underwear and one of his shirts.

I changed than laid down, ash laid down to. He asks "why didn't you tell me?" I say "when did I have time your always gone or on video games telling me one minute and leads to hours later till I just fall asleep."

Ash sighs, he says "I've been afraid, I don't want anything to happen to you again." I sigh and roll over and lay my head on his chest. I say "that's why I need you. I need the reassurance I need your love. I wouldn't have gone out and got drunk tonight if I had it." He kisses my head and says "I'm going to work on it I promise." I look at him and smile.

He says "get some rest beautiful, you're not going to feel good tomorrow." I lay my head down on his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist and I ended up falling asleep.

-next morning-
I woke up feeling like shit! I was in the bed with ash and got up and took a cold shower. Fuck my head hurts, I got out the shower and changed back into pajamas because I still felt like shit.

 Fuck my head hurts, I got out the shower and changed back into pajamas because I still felt like shit

I put my hair up in a bun and slid my slippers on. I walked out the bathroom to ash looking up and confused. I say "what's up?" He says "I was wondering where u were." I say "trying to cure a hangover." Ash smiles.

He stood up and hugged me around the waist resting his head on my shoulder and says "let's lay back down." I say "let me go get some Advil first." He kisses my head and says "okay." And I walk out the room and to the kitchen. Fez says "oh Lily meet Faye!"

I look over and see this blonde girl with fish lips. I say "no thanks that's a hooker." As I took some Advil. She said "excuse me?" Walking up to me. I walk up to her and says "your fucking excused bitch." Fez says "ash!!" Faye says "who do u think u are?" I say "the bitch who's about to kill u if u don't get the fuck out of my face." As ash walked down the stairs.

Faye says "try it bitch." I raise my hand to slap her than ash picks me up by the waist throwing me over his shoulder. I say "I better not catch u in the fucking house bitch." Ash carried me to his room.

———————-
Authors note

Will Lily and Faye get along?