Shijiro

✧•┈⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆┈•✧

The Everyday Life of the  Lost Blue-Eyed Crybaby Hero

Author: @Trinity_Beash
Written By:  Takemina
Published:  09/20/24

✧•┈⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆┈•✧

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

Character Information:

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

Shijiro Hanagaki

Shijiro Hanagaki

The firstborn and eldest son of Takemichi Hanagaki.

Age:
Gender: Male 
Second Gender: [Unified/Still Unknown]
Occupation (&Job): Student — Single

Nickname:
Shi-kun, Jiro (chan/kun), “Black Rising Lion”

✧˖°.

Personality & Traits:

The Strongest and the Sleepiest:
Shijiro is a curious mix of strength and slumber. Known as the most powerful among his siblings, he also holds the title of being the biggest sleepyhead.

Despite his formidable presence, he's often found with a lazy expression, as if he could fall asleep at any moment. His sleepy eyes, however, hide a sharp awareness that keeps him ready for any situation.

Fiercely Protective:
Though only seven years old, Shijiro’s presence is commanding. He embodies the role of protector, always standing guard over his family, especially his beloved papa.

His jet-black hair, usually slightly tousled from sleep, adds to his fierce nickname, “Black Rising Lion.” His loyalty knows no bounds, and anyone who dares come close to Takemichi without his approval is met with a cold, dangerous glare. No one messes with his papa on his watch.

Personality Traits :
Shijiro is known for his quick temper, especially when it comes to his family. While usually laid-back and even a bit spoiled, there’s a switch that flips when things get serious. His siblings know that when Shijiro’s temper flares, it’s best to step in and stop him before things escalate too far.