Mikasa

✧•┈⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆┈•✧

The Everyday Life of the  Lost Blue-Eyed Crybaby Hero

Author:  @Trinity_Beash
Written By:  @Trinity_Beash
Published:  09/20/24

✧•┈⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆┈•✧

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

Character Information:

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

Hanagaki, Mikasa

Hanagaki, Mikasa

The second-born and eldest daughter of Takemichi.

Age:
Gender: Female 
Second Gender: [Unified/Still Unknown]
Occupation (&Job): Student/CEO (owner of a Website Business) — Single

Nickname:
Mika-chan, Nuno-chan, Sweetheart" or "Princess,", "White Young Dragon"

Personality:
Mikasa's personality is a blend of warmth and sharp intellect. While she’s the quintessential “sweetheart” to the outside world, those closest to her know she has an unshakeable will and a fierce protectiveness, especially when it comes to her family.

She enjoys teasing her siblings occasionally, but her affection for them, especially for her papa, Takemichi, is evident. Unlike her playful side, she just sometimes teases her father and instead holds him in high regard, always making sure he feels supported and loved.

Mikasa has moments of lighthearted humor, where her quirky side shines through—earning her the playful "bruh-gal" nickname. However, when it comes to serious matters, especially those involving her family’s well-being, she transforms into a mature, composed individual who doesn’t hesitate to step up.

Talents and Strength:
Mikasa has been raised in an environment where both brains and brawn are essential. Known at school as the "Sweetheart" or "Princess," she excels not only academically but also in her extracurricular activities, which include cooking, organizing events, and mastering the art of negotiation.

Her refined social skills make her a natural leader, someone who can easily inspire and charm those around her. But Mikasa’s delicate appearance hides her inner strength. She is a natural fighter, second only to her brother Shijiro in terms of physical strength among her siblings.