18~Tell Me You Love Me

Johnnie's Pov

It's been five years. Five years since the day Kyle told me he was dying. Five years since the day my best friend became my crush. And four years since my crush became my lover. And Two years since my lover became my husband.

I'm not sad. I miss Kyle, but I'm not sad. The day that he told me he was dying he also told me to move away from here and live happily with a guy I loved. I loved him so I listened. Now I'm happily living in California with my new husband, Jordan.

"Johnnie...." Called Jordan from upstairs. I was making breakfast as he came down the stairs and hugged me from behind.  I turned and kissed him before finishing cooking. We sat at our table and he sighed.

"Johnnie.... I really want a kid..." He said nervously.

"We can't take a kid right now Jordan... Not with you touring all over the place." I looked down at my plate so I didn't have to see his disappointment.

"This is my last tour Johnnie," he said, standing up and walking to my side. He grabbed my chin between his fingers and made me face him. "I want you to go on this tour with me baby," he whispered hopefully.

"O-okay Darling," dammit! We've been married for two years but I still stumble over my words when he does that.

He chuckled softly before kissing my forehead and returning to his food. 

"Would you want a boy or a girl?" I asked after a few moments of silently eating. 

"What?" 

"If we adopted, would you want a boy or a girl?"

"A girl... We could name her Zelda!" he said happily. I laughed at my husband quietly. "What would you want?" 

"I would want a boy..." I mumbled. 

"What would you name him?"

"...Kyle..." I excused myself and told Jordan I wasn't feeling good. I went up to our bedroom and laid in the bed.

Something felt wrong. It felt like I shouldn't go away on tour. I haven't been on tour or any type of trip since Kyle died. I still cry at night sometimes. I miss him so much, but Jordan is here for me. Its not the sad type of crying. Its the kind where you miss someone so much and all you want is to see their face instead of a rock sticking out of the ground. 

His smile was perfect. He saved me and I saved him. We were always there for each other. Always. I remember his last words. The same words he said as they shut off the machines. I remember the letter they found in his coffin addressed to me. I remember the songs they played. I remember seeing his cold, dead body laying in a box before they lowered it into the ground. 

"I love you," he said as the machines shut down.

"I love you," he wrote a thousand times on a letter for me.

"I love you," Is all I wish I could say to him now. I wish I could scream it at him as I run to him and swap him off of his feet as we hug tightly. 

I missed him so much. I missed him too much. 

Jordan came in to comfort me. 

"Do you love me?" I asked. "Do you love me enough to tell your parents, to not be embarrassed when we go out, to.... to tell me you love me?" 

"Johnnie...." He was smiling. Why was he smiling? "I love you. I'll tell my parents, I promise. I don't care anymore because...... God dammit Johnnie........... There's someone here to see you."

"No one comes to see me. No one comes to talk to me. I'm practically a maid to a famous rockstar."

"No. No you're not-" he grabbed my wrist and pulled up my sleeve, revealing the shame I hid for years. "How could you do this!" He shouted angrily. He stood up and his usually very gentle hands were clenched into fists and he tried to calm down. "HOW COULD YOU! YOU PROMISED!"

"I'm sorry, Jordan! Calm dow-" His hand harshly hit my cheek and I fell silent.

A/N: Hellooooo. 

Boom! clap! the sound of everybody's hearts breaking.

IM SORRRRRRYYYYYYY

oh wait no i'm not because WHO WAS AT THE DOOR. Its a new character...