Chapter 20 - Jacket

"Y/N! We thought you were lost." Jhope yelled while approaching me with the others, "Omona~" ChoA whispered "Y/N-ah!" Jungkook yelled while running to me, ChoA let out a dreamy sigh. "Hi" Jungkook smiled at ChoA "Nae" ChoA bowed "the sun is going down, what are you still doing here?" Jungkook asked "I was lost" ChoA replied, "I think we gotta go?" I said, she nodded. We walked back to where we came from. I looked up, the sky was dark gray.

But then something dropped on my cheek, water? I wiped it, holy fuck it's raining? "It's raining mathafackas, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I said while spreading my arms wide "Y/N!" Jungkook pulled me but I ran away from him, I laughed while running, but then I tripped at a fucking banana peeling. "Do people know how to throw?!" I said while trying to stand up, Jungkook came near me and tried to help me "Okay, don't touch me, I don't need your help" I stood up and walked away. I walked towards their car "C-cold" I shivered, Jimin came near me and placed his jacket around my shoulders, he was only wearing a jersey with his knee-cut shorts. I looked at him and threw his jacket back to him "it's yours" "you need it more than I do Y/N" he gave me the jacket again.

I looked at him and wrapped the jacket around my shoulders "Were gonna walk" He said "Do I look like I care?" I looked at him, he giggled while hugging himself. They all ran to us with big umbrellas, Jin wasn't wet at all.. since this little bitch is too exaggerated for the rain. I grabbed one umbrella from them and walked to where my house was, I knew I wasn't alone, I knew they were at the back following me. I walked and walked, not even noticing that the moon and the stars are already shown. I looked at the night sky and smiled, my grandmother used to tell me that if I look at a star at exactly 1:00 am, and made a wish, my desired action would come true. I didn't believe her, I was all about bullshit.

I was rude to her, I was mean to her, and I regret that. I wish I was better than what I am now. I looked around me and they were silent af. "What?" I stopped walking "Nothing" they all said, then it stopped raining. I could see the stars clearly now,  but I didn't mind it anymore. I opened the door to my house, and went in "Bye Y/N" Jungkook waved at me and they all left, I locked the door and dropped the umbrella. I removed Jimin's jacket from my shoulder, I went upstairs to my room, but then I remembered something--- I went out of my room and knocked at Nana's door, nobody replied, I knocked again, but silence greeted me again. I opened the door and saw Nana sleeping peacefully, I grabbed her blanket and placed it on her. I left her room and went to mines.

I locked the door and sat down on mt sofa. I looked at Jimin's jacket "This smells like a raccoon's shit" I threw it to my laundry basket and entered the bathroom.
---------------------
I was in my mom's house last week and ugh, THERE WAS NO WIFI. so srsly sorry for updating late again.