Chapter 23 - Heard

[Y/N POV]
I ran to where the court was, I ran faster. I was doing this to less the awkwardness between Jungkook and I. "Y/N!!" Jungkook yelled, won't he stop chasing me? I ran faster. After that I felt so damn tired, I stopped running, i panted. "Y/N" Jungkook said while panting from behind, I ran again, this time, the court was already near!, I ran to the court and snatched a ball from a guy, I dribbled a little few times, then took a shot "Yah!!" The guy yelled, I looked at him "Girls aren't allowed to play" "Really?" I replied "Then why do you play?" A long 'ooooh' came from the back, he glared at me and walked away. I sat down on a chair near the court. "Y/N!" I looked around and saw BTS approaching me, girls behind me where squealing like bitches. I looked at Jungkook and did a poker face while raising my middle finger at him, he just laughed. Girls came down from their seats and approached them.
"Oppa let's take a selca!"
"Omg please marry me"
"Why are you so hot?"
"Please sign this~"
"Holy shit I can't believe I'm finally seeing you"
That was all I could hear, I walked away while laughing. I walked around the court, trying to figure out the 'dream' I had about Jungkook. "Why am I acting like this?" I talked to myself, I sat near a tree, and continued to talk to myself "What's wrong with me?" "Am I gay?" (Since I think Jungkook is, pfft) I slapped my face slightly several times.

"Do I Like Him?"

I said out loud, "Aish" I hugged my knees and looked down "I don't" I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes "Hey" my eyes shot up wide open, I tilted my head to look who it was "Taehyung" he smiled widely at me "Did you hear what I said?" I said "What's it about?" He asked "A-about a really nice shirt!" I smiled "Tell me about it" he sat beside me "I-it's really nice! And it has your name on it!" "JINJJA?!" He yelled at my ear, I tried acting like I usually do "Yah! Stop yelling at me!" "Aish Jinjja I want that shirt now" he sighed "wait here, arachii?" I nodded

[V POV]
I don't know what to do, I knew Y/N was lying, I knew it wasn't about a shirt, I knew it was about someone, I ran to them and talked. "Hyung!" They all looked at me, I wrapped my left and right arm around their necks, "I heard Y/N" I whispered "What happened?" Jimin and Jungkook said together "I think it's a guy" They all looked at Jimin and Jungkook, "All I heard was 'Do I like him?'" I said while trying to imitate Y/N's voice, Jimin and Jungkook glared at each other "YAH! IT'S NOT ANY OF YOU, YOU TWO ARE INSANE SHE WON'T LIKE YOU!" I yelled while stomping my feet "Arraseo" Jungkook said while scratching his head "Where is she?" "She's sitting near that tree" I pointed, we ran to where I pointed and saw Y/N sitting down while hugging her knees.

[Y/N POV]
"Y/N.." I heard someone, I looked up and saw all of them surrounding me, I avoided eye contact with Jungkook "Are you okay?" He asked, I stood up and said "I'm hungry" I lied just to ignore Jungkook "Should we go somewhere?" Namjoon asked "Ani, I'll just go home" I walked away from them.
---------------------------
Holy shit guise did you see the #DontJudgeChallenge of Jimin and V? MY HORMONES ARE ON FIRE NOW.