Chapter 14 - How I Really Feel

[Y/N POV]
The food came and I was expecting the waitress who was flirting with Jungkook to send the food instead. "Aye where's your" I coughed "Friend" Suga looked at me and laughed. He raised his hand and high fived me. The waiter stayed silent and dropped the food on the table instead. He walked away. "He's weak" I grabbed a chicken leg and ate manner less. Suga looked at Jimin and they both nodded. They grabbed the two remaining chicken legs and imitated me "He's weak" Jimin imitated me and took a bite, I stopped chewing and looked at Jimin, I dropped my chicken on the plate and said "Shut up jamless kid" he giggled and continued to eat. I grabbed my chicken and ate again. After I finished one leg, I grabbed Jimin and Suga's chicken "Hey!" Jimin pouted. I sticked my tongue out and ate both of it at the same time.

Suga looked at me and frowned "Bad Y/N" "Pfft" I continued eating. After finishing three chicken legs, I felt so full "Jesus" I rubbed my tummy and burped "Ew" JHope and Jin said "Stfu" I kicked jimin and went out of my seat, "I wanna go home!!" I yelled and kneeled at the center since no ones around, just them and I. I opened the door and waited there. I just looked around and--- walked around. I stopped walking since I was already tired, I felt someone touch my shoulder, I rolled my eyes. I turned around and punched that person in the stomach, I laughed when I looked to see who it was "OHOHOHOHO!!! HOLY SHIT JUNGKOOK! HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMAGA HAHAHAHAHA" I held my stomach since it hurts bc of me laughing too damn hard, he laughed while in pain. They all went out.
Jhope said "Let's go home home home~" I went inside the car and they all went inside too, the driver turned the engine on and started driving already. I felt my eyes closing I was dizzy--- so I just slept with them.

[Jungkook POV]
I looked around and saw them sleeping, kekekeke plus y/n. I placed her head on my shoulder and blew her bangs away. I brushed her hair using only my fingers. I started singing quietly "Yes you're my only girl, noneun naege choego, neoui harereul algo sipeo, neoui hansomi doego sipeo.." I smiled at the sight of Y/N smiling while sleeping. I caressed her cheek and smiled, I combed her bangs away again. I couldn't help but hum a song to her while she's asleep "I wish you knew how I feel."
---------------------------
Omaga guys I have a flu TT YOU SHOULD CARE CUZ IM BOOTYFUL HAHAHAHAHAH jk. Labyu guiseu.