Chapter 29 - Love Blossoms

[Y/N POV]
My eyes widened, "What?" "An actual date, I said" he said with no hesitation "Are you serious?" I slightly tugged on my sweater, he nodded while smiling. "Okay fine" I laughed and walked with him again. While Jungkook and I were in the middle of chatting I heard a voice call me from behind "Y/N?" I turned around "Jimin?" His eyes were wider than the moon "Hyung?" Jungkook said, he was glaring at Jungkook. "Why are here?" I asked "I wanted to go out with you today.." he dropped his head down "And why are you two here?" He glared at Jungkook

[Jimin POV]
I could feel my insides burning just by the skin ship happening between Y/N and Jungkook. I don't care if it's only the arms touching, what's mine is only mine. Jungkook looked at Y/N

"We're on a date"

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Y/N's shoulders, Y/N looked at Jungkook with a 'wtf-face' "Is it true, Y/N?" She looked at me with wide eyes then at Jungkook again "I.. I don't know?"

[Y/N POV]
He nodded with a bland expression implanted on his face, we started walking slowly again, Jimin suddenly grabbed my wrist "Y/N" I turned to look at him again "Let's talk later" I sighed then nodded, he let go of my wrist then walked away. I looked at Jungkook and started walking with him again "What's with him?" I asked "No idea" he said with a 'straight-but-almost-mad-face' I stopped walking then tried reaching his nose "This is big" I looked at him "like the jealously your hiding right now" I continued, he looked away then gulped. I bumped him slightly "You're jealous aren't you?!" I asked while laughing, he didn't reply "Hey!" He still didn't reply "Fine" I walked away with my arms crossed "Yes! Yes I am! I am jealous!" He yelled from behind, I stopped walking and walked back to him again, his head was dropped down while his cheeks were tomato red.

"You don't have the right to!" I said jokefully, he sighed "Just kidding" I continued with a soft laugh. "Aish, stop looking down! You're nose looks bigger" He laughed while looking down, I touched his chin then tried cheering his up "Look at me" he still didn't "Look at this goddess" he laughed then looked at me, he slightly removed my hand from his chin. "Were getting delayed because of your big nose" I rolled my eyes.

[Jimin POV]
I kicked the door to my room while panting "JIMIN I SWEAR TO GOD IF THAT THING BREAKS AGAIN I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT ANYMORE" Jin yelled from his room, I kicked the door closed while resting my back on it. I looked down while messing my hair, I groaned loudly while kicking the chair in front of me, I tightly closed my eyes to prevent the tears from streaming down my cheeks "I'm not letting you win this, Jungkook"
---------------------------
[A/N] OHOHOHOHO WASSUP MA BOOTYFUL DUCKS, 1.07K VIEWS HOLY SHIT THE K MAKES ME SO HAPPY AHAHAHAHA I SWEAE THIS IS NOT THE DRUGS ITS THE FEELS OMG I LOVE YOU ALL T^T