Myself Day

The next day, Y/n had absolutely nothing to do. As he was walking down the street he saw a flyer for a small superhero convention.

Y/n: Well I don't have anything better to do.

Y/n walked to the convention hall and walked in seeing a bunch of old retired superheroes or superheroes that never really made it in life.

Y/n: This is just depressing.

But he did see one person that caught his eye some fine ass superhero named Firecracker, he watched as she sighed autographed for a bunch of fat horny nerds.

Y/n "barrowed" a picture from one of the fans and stood in line, once she got done with another fan, giving them a fake smile to satisfy their pervy nature.

The fake smile dropped when she saw Y/n, she was honestly enchanted by them, as he smiled at her and she smiled back, this time purely.

Y/n: Hi there.

Firecracker: Hi, what's your name?

Y/n: Y/n Batson.

Firecracker: Well it's a pleasure to meet you.

She held her hand out only for Y/n to take it and kiss it making her blush.

Y/n: I assure you the pleasure is on mine.

Y/n gave her the picture and she sighed handing to back and winked at him.

He walked out of line and started leaving, he looked at the picture and saw she wrote her number, He smiled to himself as he left.

In Vought Towers, it didn't seem like anyone was really there, saw Shazam just walked into Madelyn's office to see her holding her baby.

Shazam: Where the hell is everyone.

Madelyn: Most of everyone is on a mission and some have the day off.

Teddy then started to cry as Shazam just smiled

Shazam: Give him to me.

Madelyn handed him the baby and almost immediately the baby stop crying and started laughing.

Madelyn: How do you always do that.

Shazam: It's a father's magic gift.

Madelyn looked rolling her eyes with a smile.

Madelyn: Babies always like their mother more.

Shazam: Well not Teddy. Right Teddy, tell mommy that you love daddy more.

Teddy just laughed as Shazam smiled and Shazam got up and put him in his cradle as he started to fall asleep and he looked at Madelyn who was leaning on her desk.

Shazam: Where Johnny?

Madelyn: I sent him on a mission, in California.

Shazam looked at her as she smirked at him, while staring to un bottom her top. In the hallway away, Ashley was walking to Madelyn's office, she made it and was about to knock when she heard Madelyn moaning.

Madelyn: Oh Shazam, just like that!!!

Ashley gasped and looked around seeing none was near as she quickly got out there but not before being turned on by that sound.

An hour later, Homelander has returned and walked into her office, to see it was an absolute mess especially on her desk with everything on it just lay it out on the floor.

He looked at the couch and saw Madelyn, who was completely out of breath, and also saw her clothes were barely on her body. He looked incase as on Madelyn chest in red maker was "She's busy, Johnny Boy!"

Dancing on the sidewalk was Y/n who was absolutely enjoying life at the moment, he then stopped again.

Y/n: Well what am I going to do now?

In the arcade, Y/n and Hughie were playing the old Mortal Kombat.

Hughie: So I have to ask, Shazam has been a superhero for years but you're not that much older than me?

Y/n: Hughie, I've have been a superheroes since I was 13 years old. And I'm not a normal superhero.

Hughie: What do you mean by that.

Y/n: it's a long story let's just say there's a reason why I'm stronger than everyone else. And it's not because of genetics.

Hughie: So what's it like when you know become him.

Y/n thought about it, never being asked that question before.

Y/n: you know that feeling when you touch something and you shouldn't get this small shock.

Hughie: Yea?

Y/n: it's like that but coursing through your entire body and about a billion times stronger.

Hughie: Does it hurt?

Y/n: Nope.

Hughie: What about you? do you have any powers in this form?

Y/n: Nope, but I can still kick anybody's ass in this morning that's for sure. Like I'm doing to you right now, say goodbye bye Liu Kang.

Y/n finished Liu Kang off and won game like always as Hughie shock his head, Later on Y/n  went home where he saw Charlotte sitting on the couch watching TV easting ice cream.

Y/n: Hey Char.

Charlotte: Hey.

Y/n stopped and looked at her.

Y/n: U ok?

Charlotte: Yea it's just, it's just weird. Being where. Lucky this place is absolutely huge.

Y/n thought of something and walk to his desk he pulled out the drawer and got something from it walking back to her and sitting in front of her.

Y/n: Put this on.

Y/n handed her a watch with a lighting bolt in the middle.

Charlotte: That is the coolest watch I've ever seen.

Y/n: It was a gift from a person with powers, that exceed even mine. Tap that bolt and I'll know where you, wherever you are.

Y/n then put the watch on her.

Y/n: Now you can leave, and if you ever need me, I'll be there in a flash.

Charlotte smiled and suddenly kissed him, but backed away quickly.

Charlotte: I'm sorry.

Y/n: Don't be, you remember when we met.

Charlotte: Yea, I had just moved and was new, you were the only person to help me, not to mention the fact that you were a senior. From the moment I met you I was in love with you.

Y/n smirked at her.

Y/n: Was?

Charlotte smiled and hit him on the arm.

Charlotte: You know what I mean. Y/n, there hasn't been a day that is gone by when I haven't been in love with you.

Charlotte was about to continue but Y/n cut her off by kissing her and she happily kissed back. She eventually got on top of him not breaking the kiss.

Y/n suddenly grabbed her legs and stood as she laughed, he carried her into his room and closed the door.

Y/n(V.O): You know sometimes it's nice to take a day off.