Party Night

At the Vought Tower A gala was being hosted at The Seven headquarters. Heroes, Vought employees, Senators, and others are mingling. On a large screen, an ad for Ezekiel's charity is playing.

Ezekiel: Because, thanks to Samaritan's Embrace, Asim has a bed, a ventilated cooking area, and a laptop. But our work is not done.

Black Noir, sipping a drink near the TV, fails to get the attention of a waiter. That was until Shazam can over grabbed the snack that he wanted giving it to him.

Shazam: Here you go buddy.

Noir looked at him in what what he could amuse was smile and patted him on the back leaving

Ezekiel: There are millions more children just like Asim, who need your help. For just $9.99 a month. That is only-

Madelyn walks through the room.

Madelyn: Hi, John. Thanks for your support.

She passes Homelander, mid-conversation.

Homelander: It's what makes this republic so great.

Madelyn: Bill. How are the kids?

She passes Maeve.

Maeve: Hey.

Maeve then left the people she was talking to and went up to Shazam who was looking at the party.

Maeve: How long before you jump ship.

Shazam: I'll be generous and say, 10 minutes. You know how much I hate these things.

Maeve: You and me both, hun.

Shazam smiled and looked at her.

Shazam: Did you just call me, hun. Cause I specifically remember you saying no strings attached. Are you catching feeling, Meave? 

Meave: You wish I was, don't you?

Shazam: Maybe I do.

Meave then looked him up and down with a smirk.

Meave: You wanna spend those 10 minutes fucking me in the bathroom?

Shazam looked at her for an instant, and in a spilt second they both were gone to their own private party.

15 minutes later Y/n was walking down, he looked up and saw Annie walking as she looked up too and they both smiled and waved. They were about to speak but heard something in the alley beside them.

Woman: Guys, we should get back to the party.

Man 1: What?

Woman: Elena just ordered more booze. Come on, let's go back.

Man 1: No, no

Woman: It'll be more fun at the party. Please okay, don't touch me.

Cut to the alley. Two men are cornering a woman near a car.

Woman: No, please, please. Oh, no, no!

The men push the woman down onto the car.

Woman: Stop! No, no, no, no!

One of the men begins unzipping his pants.

Woman: Please, no, no, no, no!

Annie: The girl said no.

The two men look at Annie.

Man 1: We're all friends here.

Man 2: Yeah, it's all good. It's fine.

The second man walks closer to Annie. Nearby lights begin to flicker.

Annie: Miss, do me a favor and shut your eyes. Y/n, you too.