𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐜!

I appreciate your interest in joining this unique applyfic experience set in the dynamic world of TEKKEN. As the author and organizer of this project, I am beyond excited to collaborate with you to bring new, original characters to life in this universe. Together, we can create an engaging story that honors the lore of TEKKEN while adding fresh, creative perspectives from all of you.

 Together, we can create an engaging story that honors the lore of TEKKEN while adding fresh, creative perspectives from all of you

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

The TEKKEN series has always been about more than just fighting. It's a deep world filled with complex characters, family legacies, struggles for power, and individual quests for redemption or revenge. This applyfic aims to capture that same intensity and complexity by allowing players like you to craft original characters (OCs) who contribute to the evolving narrative.

As the creator of this applyfic, I've designed a space for creativity and collaboration, where everyone's ideas and characters are treated with respect. Whether you're a long-time fan of TEKKEN or new to this universe, I want this project to be a place where you can freely express your imagination and have fun doing so. We'll be building a rich, layered story together, so please read the guidelines carefully to ensure we're all working toward the same goal.

While I take the time to carefully review each application, I want to emphasize that quality and creativity are what matter most. Take your time developing your character's backstory, their personality, and the impact they will have on the TEKKEN world. This applyfic isn't just about fighting—it's about storytelling, character development, and creating connections between the participants.

This applyfic is not just a project for me—it's a labor of love. I've poured my heart into ensuring that the world we're building is respectful of the TEKKEN canon while also giving you the creative freedom to explore your own characters and storylines. Each of you brings something unique to the table, and I can't wait to see how your OCs fit into the world of TEKKEN.

That being said, the guidelines and rules I've established are here to maintain the balance between creativity and fairness. I expect everyone to follow them, so we can have a healthy and enjoyable experience for all participants. Please respect the effort each writer puts into their work, and remember that this is a collaborative space. Communication, cooperation, and creativity are the cornerstones of this applyfic.