𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗜𝘁! 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗜𝘁 𝗠𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴?

Years ago, before the chaos of the King of Iron Fist Tournament 8, the world enjoyed a rare moment of peace. The sun shone brightly over the arena, where warriors once clashed for glory and dominance. However, shadows lingered in the corners of Bryan Fury's mind, dark whispers that spoke of an ancient evil—the dreaded Aaron Seth Jr.

Rumors had circulated among the fighters of a coffin hidden deep within the arena, containing the soul of a being whose power could spell disaster for the world if released. Bryan had always been driven by a relentless thirst for strength, but this time it was different. He was haunted by the notion that he might be the one to awaken that darkness.

As Bryan ventured through the now-abandoned halls of the arena, his heart pounded with a mix of anticipation and dread. The weight of his mission pressed heavily upon him. Alone in this pursuit, he felt a twinge of guilt gnawing at his conscience. If he succeeded, he would be responsible for unleashing a force that could destroy everything.

The air was thick with the scent of dust as he descended into the secret chamber. The light flickered, casting eerie shadows on the walls. At the center of the room lay the fabled coffin, adorned with intricate carvings that told the stories of battles long forgotten. Bryan approached it slowly, each step feeling like a plunge deeper into the unknown.

"This is it," he murmured to himself, his voice barely breaking the silence. With a deep breath, he placed his hands on the cold surface, feeling an unsettling energy thrumming beneath his fingertips. The moment he pushed the lid open, an icy gust swept through the chamber, sending shivers down his spine.

As the coffin creaked open, Bryan took a step back, his heart racing with dread and excitement. The shadows around him thickened, coalescing into the form of a man—dark, powerful, and filled with malice.

Aaron Seth Jr. emerged, his eyes burning with a malevolent glow that pierced the dimness of the room. The transformation was swift; in an instant, he morphed into a bat, soaring high above Bryan's head, creating a whirlwind of chaos.