14

I've decided to ditch the sequel and just make it longer, and continue with this book. School is long over and that writing project is taking forever so.. Here you are!! ♡

Archer's POV

I shouldn't have left her, something could've happened to her. She could've gotten hurt, but seeing her with her mother I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to say to her. So I walked away, I walked away like the coward I am.

The thunder clouds begin to roll in the farther I drive away from her, a simple yet gloomy way of reminding me how much of a worthless bastard I am. I drive ten miles over the speed limit, guilt fueling me to drive faster to get back to the party. I keep telling myself that when I get back all I have to do is drink, drink til the pain of leaving her is gone, drink til I can forget about my mistakes, drink til I drink my life away.

What is she doing? Where is she? Is she writing a temporary journal about what happened tonight. I still haven't given her back her journal yet, I need to it's not mine, its hers. But still a messed up part of me doesn't want to give it back to her, reading it, thinking about this girl's life has humbled me, changed me in a way I never thought possible. I've become so close to this girl's journal, I've been reading it every night before I go to bed. Seeing that pain is real and being able to read it on paper has gotten me thinking, wanting to change. Change for her.

UGH. What is wrong with me? Approximately two days ago I was thinking that she was just the most disgusting human being on earth, I was judging her for things that shouldn't matter and here I am now, in my car, driving in at night when its about to rain, back to the party that I dissed her in front of everyone, kissed her then took her home and left her without so much as a simple goodbye, thinking to myself that I changed for her the and I quote "the creepy girl with no life" and the " loser with blue hair". Why am I such a screw up?

Why can't I have met her and been like any other guy in a cliche story and thought that she was pretty and we ended up falling in love. Why do I have to be some mouthy jerk who only cares about himself that he was too dubvious to notice what really went on with her life.

Sprinkles begin to fall on my windows, the temperature drop has me turning on the heater and putting on my windshield wipers. Low music in the background sounds like a hum, a background music to all that is going on in my head.

I have never been one to overthink things, but I also said that I was never one to judge people and that was clearly wasn't true when it came to Avalon. She was always different, to most girls I'm normally polite and charming, then I forget about them after twelve hours but with her, even though I was only thinking negatively of her 24/7 I still could never get her out of my mind. I was hooked, her bright blue hair crawled its way into my heart and I could never seem to stop.

'Dude, Dallas check this out!' I shout loudly to my brother from upstairs, I can not peel my eyes away from the computer screen. The school website normally never posts anything new, most of the student profile's are still from the students that went to school eight years ago. But the school does update the new enrollment list every time there is a new student. I never really check the website, but there has been talk about a new girl and I just have to check it out for myself and this certain person -girl, caught my eye.

"What do you want now, you useless puddle of Iguana urine ?" Dallas whines as he leans his arm on my shoulder to get a view of the computer screen, he is panting slightly, he probably ran up the stairs.

"Well Butt sniffer, I found something interesting on the school website" I roll my eyes and shake his arm off my shoulder, he puts it back on.

"Just cut to the chase, Diarrhea breath." He snaps his fingers obnoxiously behind me.

"HA-HA. You should write that one down and say that 100 times!" I sarcastically state. He whacks me upside the head and tells me to hurry up.

"This is my new classmate, she moved here from... uh it says from Ohio." I state while squinting at the screen, I've never said that I had the best eyesight.

"Oooo, she's hot. Is that all?" He asks and then stands up straight, to leave.

" Really? You think she's pretty? But she has blue hair, how is she pretty?" I ask him dumbly, his stare is hard, not teasing or light anymore.

"Archer, I'm going to tell you something that I guarantee you will forget when you're older, and actually into girls but you need to know this so when you screw up I can tell the infamous 'I told you so' " He explains and takes a seat on my bed, I turn around in my chair to face him. His face is still serious, so serious that I'm almost to scared to move.

"O-okay" I gulp and nod for him to continue, making a mental note not to start day-dreaming about Kim Kardashian while he's talking.

"Archer Xavier West as your older brother it is imperative that you, when you're older and now -what I'm about to tell you applies to both- that you should never judge people. I once fell for a girl, but before I knew the real her I judged I thought she was just some preacher's daughter who was a hypocrite who only judged us. I thought that she was the stereotypical pastor's daughter, but she gave me a run for my money and I realized that I was wrong, I had been completely wrong about her. She didn't judge me about my past alcohol addictions, my drug addictions my tattoo infested skin, my rich background. Nothing, it didn't work out because we were just two different people, but that's not the point. You can end up regretting judging someone. Take me for example, girls think I'm a player-which is true- but they don't know that I come home some weekends just to take our little sis out to ice cream, but to they even care to ask me, and get to know me? No, they just assume, so many people judge and that's what's wrong with society today -" And that's when I my daydreams about Kim Kardashian in her bathing suit started and occupied my mind.

Why didn't I listen to my older brother? Why couldn't I have took his advice, just that one time?