"whisper of the heart "

Kim Young, a sweet and naive young woman, falls for Seon Lee, a charming man with a dark secret. While Kim’s feelings are genuine and pure, Seon’s intentions are anything but. His only desire is to take advantage of her innocence. Unaware of his malicious plans, Kim quietly hopes for Seon to reciprocate her love, unaware of the trap being laid.

One evening, Seon invites Kim to dinner at Maria Hotel, with a sinister plan in mind. He put in a small amount of drugs at the   wine, preparing to take advantage of her in Room 27 on the third floor. However, fate takes a turn when Daniel Cheng, the powerful CEO of a prominent company, passes by the room. Sensing something off, Daniel opens the door just in time to see Kim in danger and intervenes, pushing Seon away before he can hurt her.

As Kim recovers from the ordeal, Daniel becomes her unexpected protector. Though his life is filled with power and success, Daniel finds himself drawn to Kim’s vulnerability and strength. Together, they must confront the darkness of Seon’s intentions while discovering a love that neither of them expected—a love that’s worth chasing.

1pm in the afternoon

Seon, still angry that Kim rejected him, is eager to help Shane in her scheme. Together, they conspire to kidnap Kim, taking her deep into a remote forest, far away from civilization. In this desolate and isolated place, they hope to break her spirit, ensuring that she’ll never return to Daniel’s life.

As Daniel realizes Kim is missing, he senses Shane’s betrayal and begins a frantic search to find the woman he truly loves. But with time running out and the dark secrets of the forest surrounding them, Daniel must fight not only for Kim’s safety but also for the truth—and the love that Shane and Seon are trying so desperately to destroy.

In the heart of the forest, a battle of love, jealousy, and betrayal unfolds, where the stakes are not just hearts but lives. Will Daniel be able to save Kim before it’s too late? Or will Shane and Seon succeed in their twisted plan to separate them forever?