Anniversary Celebration at GRB Hotel, Tandag Town

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm golden hue over Tandag Town, Kim Young and Daniel Tan entered the elegantly decorated lobby of the GRB Hotel. The soft glow of fairy lights created a romantic ambiance, perfectly fitting for their third wedding anniversary celebration.

Kim wore a beautiful, flowing dress that shimmered with every step, while Daniel looked sharp in a tailored suit. They exchanged loving glances, excitement palpable in the air.

After checking in, they headed to their suite, where a surprise awaited: a bottle of champagne chilled and ready to celebrate their journey together. They toasted to love, laughter, and the adventures that lay ahead.

Later, they made their way to the hotel’s rooftop restaurant, where they were greeted with breathtaking views of the town illuminated under the starry sky. The couple enjoyed a sumptuous dinner, filled with their favorite dishes, while reminiscing about their wedding day and the memories they had created since then.

As the night progressed, they took a stroll around the hotel's lush gardens, hand in hand. The soft sound of the nearby waterfall provided a soothing backdrop as they reflected on the challenges they had overcome and the joys they had shared.

With the moonlight casting a silver glow, Daniel pulled out a small box from his pocket. "I have something for you," he said, his voice filled with warmth. Inside was a delicate necklace, a symbol of their love and commitment. Kim's eyes sparkled as she embraced him, overwhelmed with emotion.
The evening ended with them dancing under the stars, a perfect way to celebrate their love. In that moment, they knew that together, they could face anything the future held.

After ten years of hard work and determination, Yabi and Yna finally graduated from college, marking the end of a significant chapter in their lives. Yabi proudly donned his cap and gown, clutching his diploma in Bachelor of Science in Nursing, while Yna beamed beside him, her own degree in Bachelor of Science in Criminology in hand.

Yabi's girlfriend, Leah, cheered him on from the crowd, her pride evident as she waved a handmade sign celebrating his achievement. The three friends gathered for photos, capturing the joy of their accomplishments and the support they had given each other throughout their journeys.

As they celebrated at a nearby restaurant, Yabi and Leah shared plans for the future, discussing internships and job opportunities in the nursing field. Yna, equally excited, spoke about her aspirations in law enforcement, envisioning a career that would allow her to make a difference in her community.

The night was filled with laughter and reminiscence, as they recalled late-night study sessions and the challenges they had faced together. With their college years behind them, Yabi and Yna were ready to embrace the next phase of their lives, supported by friendship and love.

While yna driving a car there was an old man asking for help!

Old man : Help! Please help me "

Yna: what's going on Lolo

Old man: I need food for my  granddaughter, her mother left us already and we don't have money to buy foods 😭

Yna: yes! Lo don't worry I have 10,000 you can buy some food for your grand daughter .

Old man : thank you so much ! Anak for the blessings .