2. Pain

Three Months Ago

Rajasthan ,

Shiv Shankar ko jisne puja,

Uska hi udhaar hua

Ant kaal mein Bhavsagar mein uska veda paar hua,

Shiv Shankar ko puja kro

Dhyan charno mein iske dharo,

Har Har Mahadev Shiv shambhu.

With this melodious tone the Aarti got end.

A girl turned back held a Aarti plate in her hand. She gave Aarti to allpersons. After gave the Aarti she kept the Aarti plate near the shivling and standing while her hand in posture of Namstay.

"Vaidhanshi beta tum." Pandit ji said to see a a girl who is standing while Namstay posture.

The girl turned back after hearing Pandit ji voice with her long hair also wave and a smile appeared on her face.

She came near to Pandit ji and touched his feet.

"Kush raho." Pandit ji gave her blessings. Vaidharthi smiled and stand in front of him to bow down of her head.

"Kaafi dino baad aayi." Pandit ji asked her in his sweet tone.

"Ji woh time nhi mil rha tha aur aaj toh aana hi tha aaj savan ka pehla somvar hai na." She answered pandit ji with a smile.

Pandit ji nodded his head but suddenly his eyes fell on her arm where red marks are appeared like burn.

"What is this Beta." Pandit ji asked.

"Wo-woh khana bnate bnate jal gya tha." Pandit ji nodded on her answered.

"Mujhe late ho rha hai main chalti hun." Vaidharthi said Pandit ji and touched his feet again.

Pandit ji saw her while going and a smile appeared on her face.

"Jitne dukh tum abhi seh rhi ho umsse kahin jyada dukh tumhe dukh dene wale sahenge. Bas kuch samay partiksha karo. Tumhare Mahadev ne use khaas tumhare liye hi bheja hai. Han thode samay ke liye dur jaroor honge lekin kabhi ek dusre se alag nhi."

(The misery you are suffering now , the more misery have been suffering who gave you this pain. Just wait for a trip. Your Mahadev sent him only for you. Yes , you both will far away for short time but never will seprate from each other.)

Pandit said in his mind and again came in temple.

"Bach gyi vaidhu nhi toh gyi thi aaj." Vaidharthi murmed while wear her slipper and goes out for her house.

After reaching her house she gave money to Rickshaw wale bhaiya and come inside house.

"Mahade please save me." She said in her mind. But her face become pale after seeing her chachi sit on couch.

( Damini her chachi )

"Aagyi kahan se muh kala karwa ke aayi hai." As Vaidharthi heared her painful words her eyes become wide she immediately said.

"Chachi ji I had gone temple."

"But soon a sound of slap echo in drawing room."

"How dare you talk to me like that." Her chachi screamed at her.

"I think you forget your status." She said and grabbed her hand move towards the kitchen. She glaring the maid who is making the dinner in the kitchen then , her eyes fell on hot oil which is enough to burn something.

She never think a second a dipped her hand in oil.

"Ahhhhhhh!" A painful scream come out from her throat. She hastily get her hand off. The tears continually flowing from her eyes.