5. Emergent Kiss"!

In Temple,

When Mahaguru ji took Vaidhansh's name Raghuvir ji gazed him confused eyes. Mahaguru ji look at him and passed a smile then he took some rice from the box which was placed in front of him.

He threw rice on red box. He gazed at rice for a long time then he turned to Raghuvir ji.

"Usko sambhalne vali use mil chuki hai. Bas unhe abhi ehsas nhi hua hai."

"What!Who is she?" Raghuvir ji asked in his  Shockley voice.

"Jald hi pta chalega, but before that know this."

"Agar vo hogi toh Vaidhansh hoga kyun ki Vaidhansh ka bhagya us ladki ke sath juda hua hai. Agar voh nhi hogi to Vaidhansh bhi tumhare nhi hoga. Us Dono ko ek dusre ko apnane mein samay lagega. Voh kuch samay  ke liye dur bhi honge lekin kabhi ek dusre se alag nhi."

"If she is there then Vaidhansh will be because Vaidhansh's fate is tied with that girl. If she is not then Vaidhansh will yours. It will take time for both of them to accept each other. They will be far away for some time but they never separated from each other."

In Garden,

When Vaidhansh saw her, he lost anywhere for some time, her eyes remembered him about a girl. His chain of thought broke out when Noor ran towards her.

"Didi." Noor calling her while running when she reached at her. Vaidharthi sat on her knees.

"How many time I have to told don't talk to stranger." Vaidharthi scold her.

"But he is not Stranger, he helped me." Noor told her everything.

Oh! Vaidharthi picked up her in her arms. She going towards him and stand before him.

"Thanks for helping her." Vaidharthi said with a smile but before Vaidhansh could speak his mobile start ringing. He saw the caller ID and straight walked from there.

Vaidharthi shrinked her eyebrow."Ajib aadmi hai." She also walked out from there.

Raghuvir ji and Mahaguru ji standing in the courtyard of temple because after some time Aarti got start.

Raghuvir ji continually eyes on the stair of the temple. He was waiting for Vaidhansh. But a smile appeared on his face when he saw Vaidhansh who is coming towards them. He is on his call like always.

But when he saw Raghuvir ji he cut the call. He came near them and Firstly touched Mahaguru ji feet then Raghuvir ji.

"Why are you so late."

"I'm not late Dada ji actually I had a call." Vaidhansh answered with a straight face.

"Vaidhansh Kaafi bade ho gye hain aap." Mahaguru ji asked him with a smile Vaidhansh gazed him and bow down his head.

He never bow in front of him except Raghuvir ji and Mahaguru ji. Mahaguru ji because he is the guru of his pedigree.

They talked to each other But a girl came from behind and hold a hand of Mahaguru ji

"Guru ji guru ji." Mahaguru ji saw her and a smile appeared on his lips.

"Noor ap yahan par." Noor just nodded.

"Vaidha di also came." Noor told Mahaguru ji, Mahaguru ji  smiled at her because he know Noor and her mischief.

"So, you bothered her by running here and there." Mahaguru ji in very funny way on which Noor firstly nodded then she shook her head. Mahaguru ji only smiled at her.