3. First Meeting

Vaidharthi got up 5 o'clock morning , she get up early morning because of her habbit. She sat properly and joint her both hands.

"Har Har Mahadev". Then she get fresh and come to kitchen. She started preparing for breakfast. After some time when everybody got up and come to dinner table. She serve breakfast.

"Kal ka sabak sikh gyi shayad." Damini wrap her sarcastically. Vaidharthi nodded her head , it's not knew for her. Everytime they used to touture her. If she tried to take stand they brutally beat her.

"Mom please leave it and listen me carefully." Diksha said to her mom.

"Yeah sweetheart what do you want." Damini said her daughter Diksha in very lovely tone.

"Today my some friends come here for party." She stopped and took off her eyes eyes from Damini.

"You will prepare food for my friends and one thing. Not come in front of my friends.

Voh kya hai na mein nhi chahti tum jesi badsurat ladki ko dekhar. They used to laugh at me." Diksha complete and again started to eat her food.

Vaidharthi come to kitchen , her eyes is full of tears. Every time they fun of her but why I feel bad. She thought and complete her household chores.

"Vaidharthi Come beta and eat something." Kavita called her , she is working as servant here till Vaidharthi childhood. She is only person who gave love to Vaidharthi. She love her as her own child.

Vaidharthi listen and come to kitchen. She took her plate and start eating. She eat when everybody is finished.

On otherhand , Vaidhansh come out from room. He is talking to his PA through earbud.

"I want that property in any condition." He asked his PA.

"But sir he does not want to sold his property." Samir who is PA of Vaidhansh from other side.

"If he doesn't want to sold then forced or blackmail him." Vaidhansh ordered him in his angrily tone. Listening his this type tone Samir understanding , now argue with him is wastage of time.

"Ok sir work will done." Samir said in his feared tone.

"Till 4 pm." Vaidhansh ordered and cut the call. Samir got shocked after listening him 'till evening' these two words roamed in his mind. Suddenly he come out his thought and check his wrist watch.

"It's nine am morning and he has only eight hours." Thinking this he immediately run towards his car because property that Vaidhansh want is three hours away. Also he has convincent owner of property and also make property paper.

Vaidhansh come in the drawing room wher Raghuvir ji read his newspaper. He touched his feet. Raghuvir ji felt something on his feet. He aside the newspaper and a smile placed on his face after seeing him.

"Khush raho mere bache." He hold his shoulders and stood him. He hugged him Vaidhansh also smiled and hugged him.

Afterall after death of his parents Raghuvir ji gave him all love he deserved.

"Is he even hugged Rehaan ever" saying this in her mind. Revati put fake smile on her face. She came holding tea in her hands. She put the trey on table.

"Papa ji your tea." Revati said , she trying her best to act as good in front of Vaidhansh but she forger. He is Vaidhansh Rajput.

Vaidhansh gazed her but nothing respond.

Then he turned to Raghuvir ji.

"I'm getting late for office Dada ji."

"You are joining from today." Raghuvir asked in which Vaidhansh just nodded. He is not too much talkative since his childhood.