7. Convince For Marriage

Evening

Vaidharthi sit in front of her mirror with a straight face, Diksha doing her make up. She never think about Vaidharthi but that day she is because Damini said to her.Diksha complete her make up and they both come in drawing room.

"Mom" Diksha hugged Damini from backside.

"Oh my sweetie." Damini tone is very sweet while talking to her. Than she turned to Vaidharthi, she is wearing a pink anarkali suit, which make her look like stunning.

"Driver is waiting for you." Vaidharthi got shocked after heard her because she never allowed in car, I'd she wanted to go anywhere she used to bus and rickshaw. But listening Damini's next word she understood why she offering her a car.

"Make sure that person becomes happy after meeting with you and said yes to this marriage."

Vaidharthi doesn't have any reply, she just nodded and went to outside the house. When she come driver opened a car door for her, her is first time when she sitting in their car. the car accelerating in forward direction and Vaidharthi start looking outside the window.

How will I talk him. I'm not even know him, I even couldn't say no to him if he told everything to chachi ji than........ No never

Vaidharthi eyebrow got shrinked after thinking all about this, do overthinking is her habbit. But suddenly a thing hit in her mind and her finger reached at her lips. When she realized what she is doing, she hastly put off finger and shook her head. Her heartbeat become very fast,she tried to calm down her but forget that incident is not easy for her.

On other hand, Vaidhansh calmly sit on backseat of car. His head rested on seat. He is also thinking about that girl, he is going to meet. He said yes to Raghuvir ji but now he feel regret
, his mind is also on that previous day incident. He was trying to forget, but everytime he tried Vaidhansh face and especially her gold fleeks orbs come in front of his face. Vaidhansh immediately sat straight, his heartbeat become blistering.

Vo ladki, kyu nhi bhul paa rha hun mein usko. Afteall it was an accident and nothing.

He was in his thought when the driver applied brake, driver first came out than he opened car door for Vaidhansh. Vaidhansh took a deep breath and came out from the car.

He see a restaurant and take his steps towards the gate.

On otherhand, Vaidharthi is sit in her chair. She reached here 10 minutes ago. She is very nervous because it was her first date and She became more nervous after not looking people around her. In restaurant, she is only person who sit along with her only staff is there. But soon she heard someone footstep, she immediately put her head in upward direction but her eyes गिर wide with shock.

"Aap." Only a word came from her mouth otherhand Vaidhansh has a same reaction.

"Aap." Vaidhansh said but soon he also looked here and there because of embarrassment like Vaidhansh. It's very awkward for both of them. But Vaidhansh took a deep breath and saw her whose head is still downward.

"Aap Singh family se ho." Vaidhansh straight question to her, Vaidharthi looked him with her confusion eyes. She did not understand his mean.
How did he know I'm from Singh family. Kahin yahi to vo nhi.

She hastily looked him who is also looking her. He heartbeat become fast when her gold fleek meet with his dark black eyes. She immediately looked here and there. But she take a deep breath and asked .

"Aap yahan kisi ladki se milne aaye hai." Vaidhansh looked her and now he also confirmed that the girl he came to meet is none other But Vaidharthi. Vaidhansh came next to her and sit before her. He signed her to sit in chair in front of him.