1. Suicide

Present

The boy and girl took pheras. After they completed. Pandit ji said.

"Today's both of you are Husband and Wife."
After hearing him everyone sprinkled flowers petal on him. The boy hold her hand and came to his Raghuvir ji they both took blessing of him.

"Go and take also blessings from your Bhabhi sa." Listening him they both turned to Vaidharthi.

Vaidhanshi got shocked after listening him , her face become pale after this. Her face seemed like she used to cry whole night. Sudden a pain arrives in her mind. She got fear after looking Rehaan who is taking his step to her.

But before they could reached her. A women came on Wedding hall while screaming name of Vaidhanshi

"Vaidharthi Vaidharthi." Everyone eyes get on her. She came in Wedding hall and roamed her eyes all around , suddenly her eyes stuck on Vaidharthi.

"Who is she and how she came here." Raghuvir ji angrily said to bodyguards. They bend down their heads.

"S-sorry Raja sa." One of bodyguards said , they took their step towards her to catch her.

But a slap sounds echo in Wedding Hall. Every one eyes who is till Raghuvir ji , took place on that lady who slapped Vaidharthi.

She didn't even get to chance defend her.

"You Bitch , how dare you to slept with my husband." Everyone got shock after hearing her words.

"How dare you talk her like that." Raghuvir ji clenched his teeth saying this to that lady.

"I know no one is believed me , that's why I came here with all proofs." She said and showing her hand where she hold some pictures in hard form.

She threw that picture on floor. In the picture , clearly visible that Vaidharthi slept with any another men.

Vaidharthi got shocked shocked after saw that picture. She immediately looked towards Raghuvir ji who bend down his head after seeing this picture.

She came to him and said while tears continually flowing from her eyes.

"D-dada ji ye pi-pictures nakli hai."

"Ye meri nhi hai." She said while taking sobs.

But soon a hand hold arm and turned her holding arm and a second slap on another her cheek.

"Teri himmat kesi hui jhuth bolte hue." Her chachi Damini ji asked her by holding both her arms.

"You don't have any shame to do this all , after knowing you are married." Another accusation blamed on her and this time by Revati.

Vaidharthi leave herself by Damini ji and said.

"This is fake , it's not my pics. I don't even this men and this lady." She pointed on picture laid on floor and that lady.

"Jhuthi Kamini kahin ki." The lady scream at her. She took her step towards and gave another slap on her face.

This time Vaidharthi lay down on floor due to her sudden action. She get up and look at her chacha( Daksh) she run towards him.

"Chacha ji ye-yeh pictures meri nhi. Aap toh jaante hai."

"Mujhe sach mein nhi laga tum kabhi esa krogi." Vaidharthi faced become expression less for sometime.

"Tu bajaaroo aurat teri abhi tak yahan khade rehne ki himmat kese hai." Raksha scream on her.

"Akhir dikha hi di tune apni aukat" This time Diksha said