Chapter 1

It's a warm sunny morning, Emilie Agreste, wife of Gabriel Agreste, is admitted to the hospital.... Her 3-year-old son, Adrien Agreste, accompanies her... He patiently waited for the nurse to bring his baby sister who was taken for a checkup.... Adrien looked at his mother, "Mama, will Dad join us to see the baby??" He asked with innocence filled in his voice... Hearing his question, Emilie looked out the window where she could see a nest, inside were 2 baby birds and the mom was feeding them... "He will be joining us soon Adrien... Are you excited to meet your sister?" She asked trying to divert his mind... Before Adrien could answer, the door revealed the nurse holding a baby... She walked towards Emilie and gave the baby to her... "She is all healthy and good to go... To fill the birth certificate, I wanted to know the child's name?" The nurse informed her... 

"Mama? Can I name sissy... Y/n??" Adrien called out for his mother and suggested a name for his sister... Emilie thought about the name, "Y/n Allison Agreste..." She said it out... The nurse noted the name and left the room with a smile... Adrien was smiling looking at his mom and later at his baby sister who was sleeping in his mom's arms..... "Sissy is so pretty!" Adrien said with a cute smile. "Yes... she is... Now Adrien, can you make Mama a promise?" She said, agreeing with her son. "Of course! Anything for Mama! What is it??" Her son questioned.

Emilie took a deep breath and said, "Promise me that you will always protect your sister, no matter what happens, throughout life, don't be separated, always stay together... Can you do that for me?" She said while holding out the palm of her hand... 

"Of course! She is my sissy and I'll protect her with everything I have!" Adrien said while promising his mom... seeing his enthusiastic excitement and happiness, Emile chuckled..... "That's the spirit..." Just then, Gabriel rushed inside the room gasping for air..... It looked like he ran all the to the room to see his daughter... Seeing him, Adrien cried out while rushing towards him, "Dada! You came!!" The little boy screamed overjoyed his father had finally come. Gabriel raised his son in his arms and walked towards his wife and daughter... "Dada! Look at sissy Y/n!!" Emilie handed over Y/n to Gabriel's arms.... He carefully looked at his daughter who was sleeping peacefully in his arms.... 

"She looks beautiful just like her mom..." Hearing this Emilie smiled looking at her husband... After a few of being at the hospital, the Agreste family went back to their mansion with their newborn baby girl... Emilie loved her kids equally and always made sure that she spent quality time with them but Gabriel was busy with his work and often kept traveling..... So it was normal for the kids to be alone at the big mansion with their mom.... Even if their dad was away the kids were happy with their mother....

✧___。☆。☆。___✧