Filler Chapter

"Who's Miss Vernuel?"

Who is Miss Vernuel? A question i can't seem to answer, can't figure out to describe in one word, she's a lot to be spoken in one sentence and indescribable of any simple words. She's more than amazing and More than incredible, she's...

She's someone i look up to.

"Who's Miss Vernuel to you?"

Now if you ask me who Miss Vernuel is to me...

She's someone special.

Although she probably doesn't look at me that way, in a way i also look at her, in a way i probably view her, that's fine, what's important is i know who she is to me.

Miss Vernuel... "I like Miss Vernuel"

"Who's Red?"

Who's Red? Red is such a sweet kid, she's soft and warm, i can see myself in her, she's fun and curious, she's true to herself, she's someone who is honest on how she truly feels, if you would be in a situation where you'll need a friend, she'll be a perfect choice.

She's a resilient girl, she survives most of the things, although she has lived a good life, she's an empathetic woman who's always there to look out for others.

Now who is Red for me?

I honestly don't know, Red seems to be a great kid, and i'm too old to be her friend, she's someone i take care of and i'm always worried about, she's... Special.