Restart

Life never go the way we expected. No, it never went the way we wanted. Sometimes, life can turn things around and change what we know in just an instant. Yes, the butterfly effect. Just a flap of a wing of a butterfly that sent to a different point of time, it can change everything with just a single flap.

...

In a barren land, it shows a single statue is left remain there with nothing, covered with fog everywhere. The statue appear to be a twisted piece of steel, with unknown purpose. Until one day, the Day has come. The Day of Hades, the day when things change in this world. Where the unknown began to rise. The statue emit a strange energy, and blast it like lightning bolt across the ground.

Rise and fight... Fight until one is left... Fight until you destroy everything... Fight and determine the fate of the world... Undead, the immortal ones.

A hand burst out from the ground before it grab hold onto it, dragging out a body out and free. Then even more beings started to emerge from the ground, appearing all over the place near the statue.

Fight the Joker... Kill him...
.

.

Ḧ̴̪̭̳́́͝e̴̡̿͐̍̍ŗ̵͈͈̩̙̩̽͑̈́̀͆̀̅͜͠o̴̡̬̞̪̮̽̋̉̉̌͋̌̾͜ ̷̢̯̬̯͑͗̀͒̑̓͜o̴̲͝f̵̜̤̺̭̱͎͉͈͇͊̿͊̉̽͂͌͌̾͜͠ ̶̢͇̱͚̥̖̞̈́́̿͒̈́̿̚ͅt̴̬̯̙͕̳̤͓̦̓̑̋̇̂̿̋́̒͠ḩ̶̬͉̮̳̺͈͍̎̋e̷̝̤̿͊͆̀͐̍̂̚̕̕ ̴̳̟͉̙͎̌͊ͅU̶͙͒̋n̶̢̧͍̗͔͍̺͊̑̌̐̒̀̆͗͘d̴̙͕͎͚̍̔̄͘͝ȅ̸̲̖͇͔̲͎ā̵͉͓̎͊̓̉̉d̴̪̞̫̀́̒̅̕ ̸̪̘̾͗̈̒̍̚͜͠

.

.

Kill them... Fight to the last breath... All you know is to fight.

Among the beings that appear, there is one particular being that look not monstrous like the rest. The being stand up, feeling such rage within its heart before roar in the air intensely. The roar is so strong that it blows away the fog, revealing the gigantic statue and it appear to be a monolith.

And just as the rest of the beings emerge from the ground, even more comes out. The creatures all look at each other, inspecting and wonder. After a minute, they all let out a roar and take out their weapons, before starting to fight each other. That is what they have been told to do, their command from their birth; fight.

...

A deem light can be seen shining within the darkness. The light gets even brighter by the minute, before completely shine across the darkness and shows a large land. The land is very prosper, with forest surrounding it, water moving within the river and life all spread across the forest.

Purpose... Find your true purpose... Find what you wish for... Make the choice that would satisfy you.

Within the land, it shows a woman is standing in front of a cliff and facing toward the sunrise. The woman blink her eyes twice, wondering what is going on there before looking around and look at herself.

Failure... Success... Failure... Success... Neither are important... You decide what is important...
.