Bio of Akali

Here's the detail about Akali...

Xan Akali (character)

Information

Alias: Fist of Shadow

Race: Mixbreed

Gender: Female

Age: ???

Hair Color: Various

Eye Color: Various

Height: 165 cm

Relative: Unknown

Affiliation: Mistura Village

Occupation: Hero

Appearance

Akali is a beautiful woman with long messy or shaggy black hair, always tied into ponytail, and having brown eyes. Her skin color is light, having a slender yet muscular built.

Personality

Akali is a tomboyish woman; impatient, explosive and determine. Though she can act mature and responsible, as the leader and hero of her village. While wishing for travelling, Akali is very loyal to her people, wishing the best for them and want to free them from oppression from other races. However, Akali still have a feminine side of her. She like to tease someone out of fun.

History

As a child, Akali as an orphan and a childhood friend of Blade. They grew up together, and eventually become part of the military group in Urza Federation.

After the world was recreated, Akali was reborn as an immortal mixbreed at a hidden village of halfbreed beings. She loses her memory of the previous world, and live to protect her people from oppression.

Power & Abilities

As a human, Akali is an excellent soldier, even better when it come to secret operations. She eventually gets an even higher ranking than Blade.

As a mixbreed, Akali is born with the genetics of four races; human, celestial, spirit and mythical creature. She capable of using the power of different subspecies of her races. Despite her capability, Akali cannot tap into all of her power at once, making her require to change form depend on the power of her choices.

Immorality - Through unknown means, Akali is somewhat immortal and cannot be killed through conventional means.

Superhuman Physical Ability - As a person with four genetics, Akali's physical ability surpasses all of the ability of human, even the other races.

Shrine - Through unknown means, Akali is gifted with a power that basically almost non-existent. As it have no name, Akali named the ability as "Shrine." She capable of perform slashing attack, either through contact; Cleave, or moving her hand; Dismantle.

Trivia

• The mixbreed have no heroes as they viewed lower than even human. Akali able to become a "hero" as the other heroes recognize her capability.

• Akali is not in the same race as Rinne, as she does not the entire subspecies in her genetic.

(A/N: Akali is not belong to me. She belongs to VelzardSimp.)