Reunion

Through unknown event, the world was "recreated" into a new world. Unlike in the previous one, this world is where humanity is in peril. For one hundred years, they been at war against the other four races led by their own heroes: Demon, Celestial, Spirit and Mythical Creature. However, this recreation is not complete. There have been setbacks, and even create an event where things shouldn't exist. An immortal race that have only much more fewer members, the Undead. And a certain being with mixture of multiple different races. Blade and Akali are no longer human, no longer remember anything, and yet they are reunited in an unexpected ways.

(Mistura Village)
(Afternoon)

It just reach afternoon in the hidden village of Mistura, and the people there are remain in their usual life. Blade went to his village as he able to find it, able to get permission to stay so he can resupply and fix his vehicles. As he head toward an inn, Blade encounter with Akali, the lover he don't remember. As they look at each other, a memory surface in their head.

Blade/Akali: Who are you?

They stare at each other, feeling familiar with their face and voices, yet never even "met" each other.

Blade: Ugh... My head... Might be heatstroke or something. I might not think properly.

Akali: I'm sorry, too... Might be overworking...

They shake their head lightly, and rub their forehead. Despite what they said, it is true that the memory appear in their mind have a meaning.

Blade: Anyway, I'm Blade. *smirk* Nice to meet ya, beautiful.

Akali: *annoyed expression* Thanks for the compliment. *sigh* I'm Akali, and welcome to my village. Feel free to ask for the help.

Blade: Akali... Nice name. Anyway, I'm heading to that inn over there. If you wanted to talk, I am free all the time!

He wink at Akali as he walk past her, heading for the inn. She turn to Blade, feeling off the way he flirt her.

Blade: *in mind* Either way, that was odd. What was that memory? I don't remember having those before.

Akali: *in mind* Just who was that guy? I never see him in my entire life.

Blade: *in mind* As much as I don't know of it...

Akali: *in mind* As much as I don't want to think about it...

Blade/Akali: *in mind* Why is she/she oddly familiar? Like we met before, or even know each other... Whatever. It might be just an imagination.

They both went separately, with Blade gets to the inn and Akali went back to her patrol job.

(Tavern)