01. Under These Neon Lights

The future, it's bright, neon lights, holographic displays, tall glass skyscrapers. In one of the towering skyscrapers that adorned the skyline of the metropolis in its peak at night, flashes can be seen inside, on and off the shadows of what looked to be mobians dancing around almost aimlessly, hopping around, tumbling some falling to the ground.

Inside tells a different story... Or rather expands it, bodies, blood, guns, shell casings all over the place. The sounds of gun shots abundant in the hallways of the glass covered structure, something was going down.

A knife is thrown at a badger dressed neatly in a black suit, it sticks out of his head as he collapses to the ground, a pair of white boots walks past the corpse, another badger comes out aiming a laser rifle and has his throat cut open but something that swings past his neck at a speed your eyes would never be able to keep up with.

Two more come out and fire at their assailants, one is riddled with pistol rounds and the last one with machine gun fire, both their corpses collapsing to the ground. Accompanying the figure in white are three more, one in green and black, sienna and yellow, and one in a caramel and light orange. All of them wore masks on their faces loosely based off Japanese ones, the three of them appeared to be foxes or wolves some sort of vulpes or canine.

The leader in white sporting the biggest tail out of all four of them, it was almost like a cloud with how fluffy it was. He pulls a kunai from his utility belt and throws it at a cronny standing in front of a door, it strikes him in the head before he even gets a chance to pull his pistol from his holster.

The assassin in sienna and yellow approaches the other guard at the door who drops his weapon on the floor immediately and raises his hands, praying he's not killed brutally like the other before him.

"Open the door" He says in an Australian accent, his mask looked like it was smiling a sinister smile, eye holes glowing sky blue.

Almost immediately he does, putting his hand on the biometric lock and opening it.

"Fuck off" The assassin in white says bluntly in an English accent, his masks eye holes glowing red as he stared into his soul.

Not sparing a second the henchmen runs off down the hall where the bloody body's and shell casings are. The four walk inside the room, creme coloured walls adorned with all sorts of expensive paintings and neon lights, a huge glass window facing the city in front of them.

Almost immediately they are immediately met with dozens of armed mercenaries, much more heavily armed than the ones outside, equipped with body armour and machine guns, they can see who they're protecting in the distance behind them. A bat in a fancy green suit.

"Really?" The one in green goes in a Spanish accent, her mask looked like it had a happy expression on it, her eyes glowing a vibrant pink.

"Really" The white one responds.

She grabs a little purple orb from here utility belt and throws it at the ground, purple smoke erupts, throwing fumes everywhere and kicking up a massive smoke cloud. The assailants take the opportunity to start killing the armoured soldiers who either die choking on the poisonous fumes, or get killed by the assailants. Some of them panic and fire into the cloud around them only to strike some of their comrades or hit nothing at all.

They're fast, smart, and efficient. It's not long before all of the mercenaries are dead on the ground either from inhaling the toxic gas or being brutally murdered by the gang of killers. The white one pulls a a dagger from his belt and a handgun jumping up on the desk confronting the target in the green suit.

"The hard drive... Now..." He says turning off the safety, loading the weapon and aiming it at his skull.

"The Four Seasons..." He says gritting his teeth and reaching behind his trousers for a small pocket pistol.