Tears can hurt

Rheas pov..

I was mad. So fucking pissed, I trusted her. I trusted her one last fucking time, I couldn't even believe it. I was so dumb to think she wasn't gonna escape. I tranquilized her with a sleeping medicine. She was out like a light now. 

At first I cleaned up her wound. Wiping it, and giving it stitches. It was a hard cut. When I had gotten finsished I grabbed her. I brought her downstairs and into the dark basement. 

I pushed her onto the chair. And tied her to it. My moves weren't gentle anymore. It was rough and hard. I took breaths. I couldn't even say this more, I was so mad. I needed to calm down before I do something I'd regret to her. I walked out and went upstairs. I went and showered.

-ONE HOUR LATER-

Raines pov..

I woke up. I was in a dark basement, my mind was fuzzy. I tried to talk. My mouth was taped. I was tied, tightly to the chair..before I saw rheas outline again. She was, angry.

"Why? Fucking why? Am I that terrible you need to run away every time I trust you yeah?" She scolds me. Or, she was starting too. 

"Now, we're gonna fucking sit here. Until you tell me how terrible it is, and why you feel the need to run every fucking time you get the chance Raine." She grabs a chair. She sat right infront of me. Her eyes right into mine. She was waiting until I was uncomfortable or something.

From then on Rhea was scolding me about everything. That, she could make things worse. She can make this a hard time here.

How she regretted last night. That was the words that caught my attention...she regretted that? 

I, knew it wasn't a sensitive topic, but because I liked it. Those words hurt, I could feel the pain in my throat, like a stabbing ready for tears to come out. I knew tears can hurt. But not this bad. I bit my tongue, trying to hold it in.

Rheas pov..

I could see something wrong when I said that. She looked, upset. Like she wanted to cry there. I didn't want to feel bad, but I felt it. I didn't want to see her cry. And I sure as hell didn't regret that. 

I sighed. "I didn't mean that. Raine I didn't," I murmur. I got up. I quietly kissed the top of her head. As I told her one last thing before I'd leave for the rest of the time, my guard would bring her food later. "You'll be down here for a bit until I think I can trust you. Just, nap or something Raine." I said. 

Before I got up, and I walked away. Out of the dark basement, I went upstairs. And laid in my bed for awhile.

I was less mad..but I still couldn't trust her as much as I tried too.

Shortly I began to fall asleep. Napping. I needed it, I needed a nap.